tsylvester's Content

There have been 651 items by tsylvester (Search limited from 18-September 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#118699 Josh Gordon being released

Posted by tsylvester on Today, 04:19 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Conditional 5th round.

Perriman is a Redskin too

Yep, Pats get a 7th round pick if Gordon is not active for 10 games or more.

I hope Perriman has better luck with the Skins, but they signed another wide out too, they have issues at that position much like the Pats.

#118696 Things aren't happy in S city

Posted by tsylvester on Today, 03:17 PM in Pittsburgh Steelers

I watched the game, not sure why he was so upset. They targeted him numerous times but Ben could not throw to him accurately because of the rush. He was also gimpy with a slight calf strain... Divas.. Oy

#118683 Can KC keep this up?

Posted by tsylvester on Yesterday, 04:56 PM in NFL General

I've been watching him for years, I was in awe when he threw for 734 yards against Oklahoma an incredible game. I was hoping he would land with the best coaching staff, sort of hoped he would land with the Ravens, but then I am not sure he would be this good with this coaching stafd & front office who struggle since coming here to Baltimore to draft play makers or were willing to land them.

The Cheifs also have a very goood offensive line, which has helped him.

#118677 Bills Davis quits during halftime

Posted by tsylvester on Yesterday, 04:11 PM in NFL General

Finish the game out, for your teammates if anything. I get his heart was not in it any longer, but play the game out! Geesh..

#118676 Nice

Posted by tsylvester on Yesterday, 04:10 PM in NFL General

I have friends who have watched their once "retirement package" in PSL & season tickets, dwindle in price , for the Ravens...

#118675 Can KC keep this up?

Posted by tsylvester on Yesterday, 04:06 PM in NFL General

Did you see them destroy the last two teams? Wow, Texas Tech comes to the NFL. I felt Mahomes would be very good in the right system, right coach, and Reid has adjusted to him.

With that said, as fast as they score, ala the Rams back in the Warner era only faster, NFL defenses can't last this long health wise. It takes 19 games at least, in the NFL to win it all, not 10 or 11, most of which against cup cakes, where players only play half the minutes because of blow outs.

With that said, cap wise, all those toys will cost a bunch in a few years, running backs, wide outs/returner, and quaterback... Fun to watch, for sure...

#118673 Josh Gordon being released

Posted by tsylvester on Yesterday, 03:38 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Yep, a 5th round pick. They clearly need him and maybe that org can help him straighten out.

#118668 Josh Gordon being released

Posted by tsylvester on Yesterday, 06:10 AM in Baltimore Ravens

Teams were calling to see about trading for him, if no deals are reached he will be a FA today. He has said he wants to play for Dallas or San Fran...

#118662 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 16 September 2018 - 10:57 AM in Baltimore Ravens

Yep. And if they had kicked the extra point?

Then the positive feelings stay up, they know there is one less score to need to win.

I am not saying never go for 2, but whwn your team is bad at them, 33% for the Ravens last year, and you are clearly flat and down big, you don't chase points.

This team has settled for field goals too often based on play calling, change the mantra by how you call plays. Enough with the Stover, Tucker fantasy champs.

#118659 Josh Gordon being released

Posted by tsylvester on 15 September 2018 - 08:34 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Teams are already calling them to trade for him.

I would give a 3rd with the option to become a 2nd round pick for him.

#118657 Josh Gordon being released

Posted by tsylvester on 15 September 2018 - 06:45 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Per Espn, any interest?

#118651 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 15 September 2018 - 12:10 PM in Baltimore Ravens

It should be an automatic call papa on 3rd or 4th and a yard or less if there is no nose tackle. Several teams do this, but never the Ravens...

#118648 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 15 September 2018 - 07:25 AM in Baltimore Ravens

I've always felt that when you are coming from behind and get momentum going, any negative in pts is a killer. It may be just one point, but it is another point you have to make up. Keep the positive going, kick the extra point there, go for 2 when you have no other choice.

#118644 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 14 September 2018 - 02:31 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Would the D have done as poorly WITH Mosley in?  Seems they adjusted well in the second half.

I doubt it, but then I think he is well over rated. The second half showed that they did not miss him and that the team should not over pay him...

#118640 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 14 September 2018 - 02:02 PM in Baltimore Ravens

It is worth mentioning that the away team on Thursday Night games lose far more than they win and are generally flat....

#118634 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 14 September 2018 - 06:57 AM in Baltimore Ravens

Well I'll take your word for it. All I saw of the game was the first quarter, a bit of the 2nd and then the high lights this morning.

But looking at the stats, less than 4 yards per carry for all the backs, more stupid trick plays, penalties, another stupid move by Harbs going for 2. Same ole same ole....

I will give the defense credit, holding the Bengals to two field goals in the 2nd half and even keeping Green in check, yards wise. The 3 scores was just horrible coverage, or terrible tackling.

I imagine the fans are calling for the rook already.....

#118629 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 14 September 2018 - 05:19 AM in Baltimore Ravens

The defense hasn't been perfect or great so the offense will get a pass. Meanwhile Joe can't see a wide open target on 4th and 2.

Where was Joe looking? Was he running for his life, AGAIN?

This offensive line might be worse than ever. They can't run block, they can't pass block; NONE OF THEM.

Stanley gets pushed back into Joe on almost every pass play. Yanda is not as strong as he was, he too gets no push. Don't get me started on Lewis and Skurah, both can barely push a baby carriage. Hurst is a back up at best, and his replacement is even worse.

No push, no consistent running lanes, Joe has little to no time in the pocket to go through his reads.

I like Boyle as a player, but he now has 3 false start penalties in 2 games. Sit him down, this offense can't afford penal9.

#118613 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 13 September 2018 - 08:22 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Good night. Maybe you can stay up when they are better?

Nope, sleep is more important to me, I get up early.

#118612 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 13 September 2018 - 08:22 PM in Baltimore Ravens

A defensive line that can't stop a run, an offensive line that can't block, oh and an I told you so, team will cue on the gimmick qb and cost this team....

#118609 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 13 September 2018 - 08:14 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Well I made it through the first quarter, same old Ravens, penalties, wide outs who can't beat man coverage, a secondary that can't cover man to man.... Good night...

#118603 Speaks volumes

Posted by tsylvester on 13 September 2018 - 01:34 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Speaks loud & clear when you look at the Pats and their roster moves trying to find receivers, 20 something players... And they are still looking.

#118570 Ravens/Bengals

Posted by tsylvester on 12 September 2018 - 06:57 AM in Baltimore Ravens

Short week coming off a blow out win, in Cinci where as you said, they rarely play well... This could be real ugly... Thankfully, I will be asleep.

#118564 Will They Be An Upgrade?

Posted by tsylvester on 11 September 2018 - 05:59 PM in Baltimore Ravens

He was 15 of 40, they may have dropped a few, certainly not 25 of them. Lol

#118563 Ravens/Bills

Posted by tsylvester on 11 September 2018 - 05:56 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Ah gotcha, sorry for the miscommunication papa.

#118558 Ravens/Bills

Posted by tsylvester on 11 September 2018 - 03:19 PM in Baltimore Ravens

How do you know he can catch? They have receivers paid to do that, why take the chance of turning the game around or injuring him?

He is a back up quarterback, leave him on the bench.