tsylvester's Content

There have been 643 items by tsylvester (Search limited from 19-April 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#116727 Ravens Insider: Ravens position-by-position draft preview: Wide receiver

Posted by tsylvester on Yesterday, 12:31 PM in News Feeds

I would also add Anthony Miller to the possible targets next week. Think, Hines Ward....

#116714 Naked jogger turns heads Monday in downtown Baltimore

Posted by tsylvester on 16 April 2018 - 04:06 PM in General Chat

Now we know where crav has been..

#116699 Dez Bryant cut

Posted by tsylvester on 13 April 2018 - 01:45 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Nope, I sure hope the Ponzy man doesn't try to sign him.

#116697 devastating

Posted by tsylvester on 13 April 2018 - 01:18 PM in Baltimore Ravens

I have not seen all those stats.  

Then you have not been paying attention...

#116696 Dez Bryant cut

Posted by tsylvester on 13 April 2018 - 01:17 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Not shocking as big of a contract as he had and as big of an issue he is with dwindling numbers....

#116693 devastating

Posted by tsylvester on 13 April 2018 - 11:15 AM in Baltimore Ravens

The article is nothing but regurgitated stats we have all read heard before. In other words, lazy garbage.

#116691 RG3 is in the building

Posted by tsylvester on 13 April 2018 - 08:02 AM in Baltimore Ravens

The fan base loved McNair, they even cheered when Anthony Wright took over for an injured Boller.

So sorry, you are wrong.

#116690 Dumb.

Posted by tsylvester on 13 April 2018 - 07:59 AM in Baltimore Ravens

Well if the report is true, Kaep likely wins his collusion case since the SeaHawks turned him down again because he refused to state he would not neal down...

#116678 Sending a signal to Joe?

Posted by tsylvester on 12 April 2018 - 06:43 AM in Baltimore Ravens

Well, Ponzy did say to "not be surprised" with what happens with the 16th pick....

#116677 RG3 is in the building

Posted by tsylvester on 12 April 2018 - 06:41 AM in Baltimore Ravens

He is just trolling. He forgets Troy Smith, Steve McNair, Josh Johnson, Cordell Stewart, Tony Banks, Randal Cunningham,Anthony Wright, to name a few...

#116663 Pats trade Cooks to Rams

Posted by tsylvester on 09 April 2018 - 10:34 AM in NFL General

This was about money, Pats just didn't want to pay his price. Not that it matters to them, they seem to be able to make any receiver work the best.

#116660 Dumb.

Posted by tsylvester on 06 April 2018 - 08:11 PM in Baltimore Ravens

I don't get the signing either, but maybe Kaep didn't want to be a back up qb or wanted more money than $1 mil that RG got for one season.

With that said, it does look suspicious when they are being put on the stand as to why the league has not signed Kaep, especially after their "pray for us" statement....

#116650 Eric Decker in da house

Posted by tsylvester on 05 April 2018 - 12:16 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Boy, if he could stay healthy, a great possession receiver, who has good play making ability.

http://m.baltimorera...3d-0d686e735d5a

#116631 RG3 is in the building

Posted by tsylvester on 04 April 2018 - 12:23 PM in Baltimore Ravens

And signed.... Oy....
Maybe a delayed April Fools joke? Other wise, more proof Ponzy Schemer needs to go..

The Baltimore Ravens have reached a one-year agreement with quarterback Robert Griffin III, providing an experienced backup to Joe Flacco.

The Ravens initially brought in Griffin to throw to receivers in a recent workout. That led to another meeting with team officials and eventually an agreement late Tuesday.

In announcing the deal, Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome said that Griffin "had a real good workout" for the team last week.

http://www.espn.com/...ert-griffin-iii

#116629 Pats trade Cooks to Rams

Posted by tsylvester on 03 April 2018 - 07:11 PM in NFL General

Pats get 1st round (23rd) and 6th round pick, Rams get Brandon Cooks and 4th round pick.

http://www.espn.com/...os-angeles-rams

#116620 Ravens Insider: Guice's predraft visit doesn't mean Ravens consider...

Posted by tsylvester on 31 March 2018 - 01:09 PM in News Feeds

He would be a good 3rd round pick as long as they got a top receiver & tight end in the previous two picks....

#116614 Who of These Three?

Posted by tsylvester on 30 March 2018 - 08:06 AM in Baltimore Ravens

Moore would be way over reaching at 16. He needs a lot of work on route running, struggles to get off the los with press coverage...

Quenton Nelson looks to be a solid player, but the Ravens need a right tackle, you don't draft a right tackle at 16.

I love Ridley, been talking him up since his frosh year, he has it all, quickness, tracks the ball, great hands and body control, excellent running routes.

#116610 The rule changes

Posted by tsylvester on 29 March 2018 - 07:40 AM in NFL General

Extra points after walk off touchdowns eliminated... Bout time, bookies wont be happy or will they?

#116607 Kickoffs getting the boot, maybe

Posted by tsylvester on 28 March 2018 - 04:30 PM in NFL General

Will be discussed after medical team, NFL, found players were 5 times more likely to be concussed..

http://www.nfl.com/n...tion-of-kickoff

It seems highly unlikely a change would occur in time for the 2018 season -- "they're not there yet," NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport said Wednesday on Up To The Minute Live. But in looking further down the road, it's not difficult to imagine a game that simply switches possession by placing the ball on a team's own 25.

The most important indicator that this is more possible than one might have expected: Concussions are even happening on kicks that aren't returned.

"The other thing that's kind of frustrating," Murphy said, "is there were concussions on touchbacks. So even though there's no return, [the committee is] looking at what kind of things you can do to make sure people were aware that there's not even a return. You see this, too: One player lets up, the player covering lets up, and one of the blockers comes over and, you know. That creates problems when you've got one player going half-speed and the other one full speed."

#116601 The rule changes

Posted by tsylvester on 27 March 2018 - 12:31 PM in NFL General

Catch rule approved,keeping control while going to the ground never applies.

#116596 The rule changes

Posted by tsylvester on 26 March 2018 - 01:30 PM in NFL General

" to add fouls" good "catch" I read that wrong

#116594 The rule changes

Posted by tsylvester on 26 March 2018 - 11:23 AM in NFL General

Love the rule changes, though a catch will still be a catch to someone but not all...

I think the review is only if the penalty is called papa.

#116588 I think this is a draft they would regret

Posted by tsylvester on 24 March 2018 - 07:41 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Hurst will not be the starting right tackle...

#116582 PRESTON: In 2018, Baltimore Ravens appear destined for another season of medi...

Posted by tsylvester on 24 March 2018 - 02:57 PM in Baltimore Ravens

He is an iggle now, 1 year deal.

#116580 I think this is a draft they would regret

Posted by tsylvester on 24 March 2018 - 10:46 AM in Baltimore Ravens

Yeah I like the first two picks, even the center isn't bad, but the rest won't even make the team...