tsylvester's Content

There have been 685 items by tsylvester (Search limited from 18-July 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#117722 Ravens Insider: After mentoring Michael Vick, new Ravens quarterbacks coach...

Posted by tsylvester on 14 July 2018 - 04:49 PM in News Feeds

I just hope he doesn't teach him about dogs...

#117718 Baltimore Ravens put C Alex Thompson on reserve/did not report list

Posted by tsylvester on 13 July 2018 - 07:30 AM in Baltimore Ravens

Personal reasons, or maybe he is deciding to not play any longer.

#117711 Police investigate home invasion at house owned by Bills' LeSean McCoy

Posted by tsylvester on 11 July 2018 - 03:21 PM in NFL General

Quite, quite odd to say the least. Is it a coinky dink or did he have her robbed and beaten?

I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but.....
http://www.espn.com/...-robbed-jewelry

Georgia police and the NFL are investigating a home invasion Tuesday at a house owned by Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy in which his estranged girlfriend was allegedly beaten and robbed of jewelry.

Police in the Atlanta suburb of Milton said they are investigating the incident and have not named any suspects. McCoy, who has been training in Miami this summer, denied accusations made on social media by a friend of the victim that he was responsible for her injuries; he said he has not had direct contact with her in months.

Attorneys for the victim, Delicia Cordon, released a statement to multiple media outlets Tuesday evening saying Cordon was sleeping in the home when a male assailant entered the house early Tuesday and demanded "specific items of jewelry" that she had received from McCoy. There were no signs of forced entry, the attorneys said.

The attorneys' statement alleges the assailant bruised Cordon's wrists in an attempt to remove a bracelet and also struck her in the head with a firearm. The statement also alleges that McCoy previously made comments about wanting the jewelry back from Cordon and said she could be robbed because the jewelry was expensive.

#117685 Sources: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended for first three games

Posted by tsylvester on 06 July 2018 - 04:12 PM in NFL General

He may have cleaned up his act Jpp, but as papa said, he faught, denied this for 2 years and even though he accepted the "plea" deal with the NFL, he really did not take full responsibility for what he did to the young lady, physically.

He even lied and got his friend go lie for him to try and skate, all recently.

He fooled a lot of people, maybe he has cleaned up and now he just needs to mature to learn how to take responsibility.

#117676 Ravens Insider: Where does Ravens' John Harbaugh land in the 2018 NFL co...

Posted by tsylvester on 02 July 2018 - 12:02 PM in News Feeds

5th? My gosh that dude must be an idiot. He is bottom of the middle if not worse.

His challanges are usually wrong and poorly timed. The team is usually one of the most penalized, they lack play discipline, every year, and always run flat late in games, late in the season.

5th? Bahahah

#117673 Ravens Insider: Who won the offseason in the AFC North? Breaking down the be...

Posted by tsylvester on 02 July 2018 - 11:59 AM in News Feeds

Gordon & Landry together could be the best duo in the league, could be.

#117672 THIS IS THE ANTHEM: This NEW Ravens Hype Video Will Give You Chills

Posted by tsylvester on 02 July 2018 - 11:57 AM in Baltimore Ravens

So a song with foul language, about having sex with some one esle's girl is supposed to be an anthem song for a football team?

My now ex neighbor used to blast this song over & freaking over, much to my disgust.
If this song was ever played or would be played at the games, I would never go back to a live game.

#117662 Finally starting to acknowledge there is a problem

Posted by tsylvester on 30 June 2018 - 12:01 PM in Baltimore Ravens

I stopped reading at; the Lamar Jackson era can't start soon enough.

This hack site continues to show their lack of knowledge.

Is Lamar gping to be a great qb? Who knows. Is he going to be a bust? Who knows.

But the "author" was making a point that maybe Flacco is not on the brink, but has already gone over. So why bring up Lamar?

This, even though for 2 seasons Flacco has delt with his own injuries.

That despite a bad line, another over haul of the receiving core and what 5, 6 different offensive coordinators in his career he still lead this team to a Super Bowl Championship, was 1 perfectly thrown pass that was dropped away from a 2nd one.

Oh, and he did post the 2nd best post season touchdown to pick ratio, ever!

So is Flacco a bum? We don't know still. Is he the qb for the next five years? Guess what, we still don't know.

Will this defense quit blowing leads?

Will these receivers run proper routes?

Will the coaches use the players in the best way possible?

Those are legit questions at this time. Even mentioning Lamar right now is simply click bait, bush league crap.

#117657 Sources: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended for first three games

Posted by tsylvester on 29 June 2018 - 05:09 PM in NFL General

That show really sucks, the worst show I've ever seen, I think it is pitched to 15 year olds.

Nonetheless, Beadle and Jalen nailed it perfectly. Beadle was blasted the last time she talked about Jamis, now she is shown right. Woody is awesome.

And I puke in my mouth a little bit when I ever Shapp is on, ugh..

#117652 Sources: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended for first three games

Posted by tsylvester on 28 June 2018 - 03:16 PM in NFL General

Not much of an apology, and he is disappointed in the league for taking action? Does he write his own stuff and not run it past a legal team at all?

They should suspend him for another 3 games for his statement. Jeepers.

#117647 Sources: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended for first three games

Posted by tsylvester on 27 June 2018 - 05:36 AM in NFL General

Yep, they kept it quiet for two years, and nope, the young lady did not and is not asking for money.

#117644 I have to call bs on this

Posted by tsylvester on 26 June 2018 - 03:15 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Studies are like stats, you can use them to prove any point. They largely depend on who paid for them?... What is the context/ criteria?

Fan base is based largely on how long a team has been in a certain league. Naturally the teams that have been in the league longer and, have been successful, will have a "larger" fan base.

Just more crap to "talk about", more hits, clicks, money...

#117640 Why are they bitching about a list?

Posted by tsylvester on 26 June 2018 - 12:23 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Agreed, the pro bowl is a joke, look no further than players who missed most of the year due to injury getting voted to one....

This list is also a joke as are most of these types of things, just meant to stir conversation, generate hits, clicks,, money...

Oh and the NFL Network is also a joke.

#117633 Ed Reed shattered a 17-year old record, only to re-break the new one four yea...

Posted by tsylvester on 26 June 2018 - 05:42 AM in Baltimore Ravens

The best safety I have ever had the pleasure to watch play and my memory goes back a long way.

#117632 Sources: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended for first three games

Posted by tsylvester on 26 June 2018 - 05:39 AM in NFL General

If everyone is to be believed, they, the NFL, is even more upset that he lied to them, had his friend lie for him, ontop of the assault.

There is already talk of the Bucs not picking up his option next year and cutting him.

#117622 He is different

Posted by tsylvester on 25 June 2018 - 12:32 PM in NFL General

Nothing out of the ordinary Max for all rookie qb's as far as accuracy issues. New receivers, different offense, faster game.

I think with Todd Haley there he is in a great spot especially with all those weapons, young, on the outside.

Give him time, in a year or two, watch out. Remember, he has been a walk on his entire life and still won the Heisman.

#117618 Should the Chargers entertain a trade to get TE Maxx Williams?

Posted by tsylvester on 22 June 2018 - 03:18 PM in Baltimore Ravens

They will never get more and I highly doubt any such trade would even be thought of by the Chargers. Dude, stop with these crap sites...

#117614 Baltimore Ravens 2018: A look at the dead money

Posted by tsylvester on 22 June 2018 - 10:26 AM in Baltimore Ravens

2.5 in cap space yes, but 2.2 in dead money, they signed a player with a bad hip, an injury that most if not all never come back from.

They should have cut their loses and they would have $4 mil more in cap space this year....

#117604 Sources: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended for first three games

Posted by tsylvester on 21 June 2018 - 07:21 PM in NFL General

Grabbing a crotch while in a drive thru, though his buddy says it didn't happen.

She filed right away so there is reason to believe her, though we have to keep in mind there are gold diggers about, lest we forget the Duke lacrosse case and a number of other fake claims.

If they have real proof, he better get more than 3 games.

#117561 11 Days...No Killings

Posted by tsylvester on 18 June 2018 - 05:09 PM in General Chat

Welp, the shootings and killings are spiking, the Mayor and the new interim Police chief have a new plan to stop the shootings & killings... Same plan, different name.... This is so sad, it is almost as bad as Chicago...

I am not sure what the answer is..

#117560 The Bandwagon just pulled up

Posted by tsylvester on 18 June 2018 - 04:57 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Weren't they picked to go to the SB last yr?  

Not by anyone with a brain...

#117558 We got Hammered in Ellicott City

Posted by tsylvester on 18 June 2018 - 04:53 PM in General Chat

Venice is sinking.

Yeah but this is what the 3rd or 4th iteration over the past 300+ years, no? If you bag it, it will float...

#117554 What if Joe Flacco wasn’t re-signed after Super Bowl XLVII?

Posted by tsylvester on 18 June 2018 - 12:35 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Yes.  It is a hard game to walk away from.

But it's getting easier every year.

#117540 We got Hammered in Ellicott City

Posted by tsylvester on 17 June 2018 - 12:16 PM in General Chat

Maybe they should take some.lessons from Venice.... Maybe build it all on stilts, on automated risers lifting the buildings when the water level reachs x?

Costly yes, but jeepers.

#117537 bad news

Posted by tsylvester on 16 June 2018 - 01:24 PM in Baltimore Ravens

Good riddance if it comes to him leaving, he is not in the top talent only in fake stats. Tackles too far down field because he gets lost in traffic or can't get off a block.

He is still a liability in pass coverage, so let him walk.