ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Lot of praise for Ravens D on Broncos board

TBird

I was most impressed by the Ravens D holding the Denver rushing attack to 2.8 ypc.

They averaged 7.9 in the pre season and we know what Kubiak can do for a rushing attack.

Since you're trolling the Broncos board, ask them if they really eat mountain oysters. :thumbup:

Trolling? Im just reading. I was accused of trolling Tony Pinkos RSR board.

Well, they hit me first and I hit them back a lot harder. It's the way I fight in person

and on the net. Hell, I just had a jealous cop after me after he found out about his

wife and me.

I told the wife I was going after him

and hit him before he hit me and I still had a sniper's rifle I took deer hunting

years ago. I found out where their house was and could have hit him in the

spinal chord from across the street and he never would have been able to

f**k her again much less walk. Now that's trolling.

Finally, she said he wasn't coming after me. I said he's not as dumb as I thought he was.

Well, they hit me first and I hit them back a lot harder. It's the way I fight in person

and on the net. Hell, I just had a jealous cop after me after he found out about his

wife and me.

and hit him before he hit me and I still had a sniper's rifle I took deer hunting

Finally, she said he wasn't coming after me. I said he's not as dumb as I thought he was.

:mello:

wife and me.

WTF Sleeping with a cop's wife might qualify as one of the stupidest...No respect bro. No respect.

wife and me.

Um....this escalated quickly

Ok so after I read this I get, Tbird has a 10" pecker that women married to cops can't resist, and wants to join the "Troll like cravnravn" 19.95 introductory one time low price fee. It gives you access to numerous sites that don't give a rat's ass about the ravens. But we will be heard...

I think it's time these moderatore grew some balls and eject this guy. Messing around with a cops wife and when the Officer has the audacity to get upset about it, Tbird attempted to entertain all of us Raven fans by insinuating that he could have easily severed his spinal column, or much worse, with a snipers rifle shot from a distance. Talk about going off topic. This kind of bullshit does not belong on this board and again, you moderators need to do your duty.

• Upvote 1