ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

YOU SUCK!

oldcrow

Just to set the record straight, I'm far from a racist just because I like Trump and you don't, doesn't make me a racist. I'm totally against anyone that disrespects the country, and what the Ravens displayed in england totally disgusted me. I stopped following g the NFL since that day.

The only reason I'm around is because of my grandson, he's a huge Ravens fan and I need to put aside my beliefs for him. We lost our daughter 4 weeks ago, and are now raising our grandson in Florida. I'll support him whatever decision he makes, he is a Ravens fan so I guess I'm back, just more somber.

It was not your support of Trump. It is racist innuendo you used multiple times. In the past I said nothing finally I accept you for what you say. Next you will say you have black friend.

Damn Crav

IDK

So sorry about your daughter.

My heart goes out to you.

How old is the grandbrat?

I just hope you can keep up up with him.

On the bright side he could do the lawn work or pool cleaning or fetch beer.

Seriously tho

much love to you and yours

Damn Crav

IDK

So sorry about your daughter.

My heart goes out to you.

How old is the grandbrat?

I just hope you can keep up up with him.

On the bright side he could do the lawn work or pool cleaning or fetch beer.

Seriously tho

much love to you and yours

My grandson is 18, yes he keeps us on our toes. We need him around us at this time..I'm pondering a move back north, to be closer to our oldest son and his new family.

Hows it going Crave? So sorry to hear about your daughter. I couldnt imagine that pain. Dont worry Im a racist also I guess because I cant stand disrespecting this country and I support Trump.

stupid is as stupid does

• 2 years later...