ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Interested in Kaepernick?

deeshopper

Seems to me, the tweeted photo may be accurate.

You really think Lewis could be a kept man?

I could see Biscutt on his knees begging Lewis to defend the team, but jeepers.

I also find it difficult to believe the photo had anything to do with their decision. She posted after they turned him down.

I think Lewis is just trying to remain relevant since his tv gig is going no where. Embellishing has always been his strong suit. That and running over kids, or almost.....

You really think Lewis could be a kept man?

I could see Biscutt on his knees begging Lewis to defend the team, but jeepers.

I also find it difficult to believe the photo had anything to do with their decision. She posted after they turned him down.

I think Lewis is just trying to remain relevant since his tv gig is going no where. Embellishing has always been his strong suit. That and running over kids, or almost.....

I doubt nothing on first pass, in this day and age.

But, this is interesting: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/sports/kaepernick-tracker/?hpid=hp_no-name_graphic-story-b%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.93b8766047fb

Herm Edwards has been using those stats for a while now to discredit all those who say Kaep is better, by evidence of his completion %, than most of the quarterbacks in the league.

We all know how stats can be misleading.

In the end I think Kaep signs here, especially if Flacco doesn't make it out of this game.