ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Big year ahead for Joe

vmax

I looked at the skill sets and have projected. I am also not one of the people who gives up on a rookie when he doesn't pan out after a game. Now I see people talking Wagner. You posted an article on him. I was talking him before the draft. I was saying he looked like he might be the RT. But I see the world is ending from people around here when I said it because they need a top rookie or a major FA to fill that spot. Just looks like weak sauce what is going on at this particular moment.

I can't think of a time when he threw a WR open.

That's just it Papa. It's a matter of perspective. We have given you examples of many times when Joe threw Boldin open. You claim he just chucked it up and let Boldin make the play. It's a case of one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree.

I looked at the skill sets and have projected. I am also not one of the people who gives up on a rookie when he doesn't pan out after a game. Now I see people talking Wagner. You posted an article on him. I was talking him before the draft. I was saying he looked like he might be the RT. But I see the world is ending from people around here when I said it because they need a top rookie or a major FA to fill that spot. Just looks like weak sauce what is going on at this particular moment.

So I ask again: who would have qb'ed the Ravens in 2013? And for that matter, this year if we had cut Joe loose after the 2012 season?

I would have had Taylor be bad for 2013. I would have th erookie play if he were ready or Taylor suck again this yr and have another solid pick in 2015.

That has to be the worst option I have ever read. Let me get this right. You would want us to suck to get a better pick in the draft? Fuck off to a Browns board where you belong. I'm sure you will fit right in with those looneys.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

This isn't fantasy football. And by the way, I really haven't been as impressed with the 2014 class like you are.

Read this (it might make you feel better about the upcoming season and Joe):

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Joe-Flacco-Feeling-Very-Comfortable-In-New-Offense/2a464741-a165-4e5c-b880-bd6f6796c31f

How have you made an evaluation of these rookies when they haven't played yet?

Haven't you?

HAHA. It is fun reading what people thought a while back.

Should I go back and look for your evaluation of Rice? I saw a couple of them earlier.

Yes!

Please!

I am in great need of being humbled and exposed as a clod.....and....and if this helps keep you off the streets and doing drugs then just think of what a great service I will be performing for all of humanity!

Shit! When I die I might go straight to heaven for this!

• Upvote 1