ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

No, I think he was crying because he was building that jail for Rick.

Interesting idea....

I think the base they hit was just a satellite base....it would have been cool if the filmakers/writers could have subtly hinted at this..somehow

Just a few random thoughts on the season...

Absolutely brutal episode last Sunday. I found myself holding my breath trying not to wake the guys up...lol

Morgans building a Rick cage, he'll lure him in there by saying there's a married woman in the room

I like Jesus but he's got the ''too perfect" Daryll writing (like flying off trucks unhurt, and ninja reflexes)

Too many generic characters are causing the group to feel bland to me

I agree Abraham is written by a 12 y/o

As far as Negan I don't think it'll be Glen...maybe Maggie for dramatic reasons

How do they sweep a building and not catch the guy on Darylls bike ( did they empty the armory?)

Just a few random thoughts on the season...

Absolutely brutal episode last Sunday. I found myself holding my breath trying not to wake the guys up...lol

Morgans building a Rick cage, he'll lure him in there by saying there's a married woman in the room

I like Jesus but he's got the ''too perfect" Daryll writing (like flying off trucks unhurt, and ninja reflexes)

Too many generic characters are causing the group to feel bland to me

I agree Abraham is written by a 12 y/o

As far as Negan I don't think it'll be Glen...maybe Maggie for dramatic reasons

How do they sweep a building and not catch the guy on Darylls bike ( did they empty the armory?)

Right. They went in when it was pitch black, and came out when it bright light. No extra guns or bags, either. So ridiculous! But, ya know, Rick's a brilliant leader.

Right. They went in when it was pitch black, and came out when it bright light. No extra guns or bags, either. So ridiculous! But, ya know, Rick's a brilliant leader

During Ricks pep talk he said they'd go in " a few hours before sun up" so I guess 3-4 am.... They came out well past sun up say 6-7am. So we're talking at least 3 hours being in that building. Things got hot in the first 10 minutes with the guy pulling the fire alarm. That leaves the rest of the time walking around in circles and consoling Glenn.... You'd think they'd try to keep one alive just for intel.

The midseason premier had some dumb stuff too like Daryl getting the jump on several Saviors with the launcher, and Glenn nearly dying again for the second time.

It's from the comics, I guess it's their of solidarity, but Negan is a person.

Yeah its like I knew they casted an actor so I was a little puzzled. Why do you think Carol was acting the way she did? I thought she was playing possum at first but later when they made their escape she was still acting weird. Is it Maggie's baby, or Morgan's don't kill thinking.....

I think we are due for a filler episode. I am pretty amazed how awful I think the group is right now. They are terrible people. I know they are doing bad things to bad people but they don't know that for themselves yet. They pretty much deserve whatever they get.

Knew what would happen, but I was stressed watching that. I have no idea where they're going. I am done with Carol though.

Well, we all know that the show isn't done with her. So, do you the think will go look for her?

As for a Dwight, I barely remember him; it was a real struggle trying to pull that storyline from my mind's archive.