ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any The Walking Dead Fans?

Robjr83

Yeah disappointed...... The final 15 minutes was well done IMO, the sense of dread on Rick and company was felt. Kirkman writes better villians (in the show) then heros IMO. Rick seems to be more and more poorly written as the seasons go on. I could care less about the whole Carol/Morgan saga.

The groups stupid because the 60 mins of us watching the road trip where the Saviors are blocking every road, we got it after the 2nd or 3rd... it was like a loony tunes episode with Daffy trying to escape and every door he opens has Bugs in it, also Dwight getting the jump on Darryl twice, the last being an obvious setup.

The groups stupid because the 60 mins of us watching the road trip where the Saviors are blocking every road, we got it after the 2nd or 3rd... it was like a loony tunes episode with Daffy trying to escape and every door he opens has Bugs in it, also Dwight getting the jump on Darryl twice, the last being an obvious setup.

Lol, yep.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This season sucks. They peaked in the first episode, which really should have been the season finale of last season. They are structuring these story lines all wrong. They are devoting a full hour to each community which only has a handful of characters when they should be devoting ten minutes of each community each episode. By doing that the character story lines would stay fresh in the minds of the viewers. Right now they are going an entire month or more before showing a character and I have no memory of what they hell happened the last time we saw them. Its boring as hell.

I'm defintiely going to watch Westworld from start to finish. I saw the first two episodes and then forgot about it but I heard its getting really good.

I really like it. Well acted (Thandie Newtonw!) with some surprises along the way. Hopefully the season wraps up well so it doesn't ruin what the first 9 did.

All the HBO series are on the jail broken firesticks. All the NFL games as well. Ever since I hacked and jail broke my Firesticks I have been strongly considering dropping cable altogether. Between the firesticks and Netflix there isn't much content I dont have access to. In most cases its on there within 24 hours of the live broadcast. The only problem is that the way comcast and verizon structure their plans, the basically provide no price break to get just internet. They charge almost the same whether you get internet and cable or just internet. Its such a monopoly.