ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens still had 1,000 yard rusher

TBird

So now, you're the only one hijacking the thread.

Here's why the offense dropped this year which you obviously don't know.

Hurst messed things up because Monroe can't even get on the field and you don't want Hurst

protecting the blind side. They moved KO to LT and inserted Jensen to LG where you really want KO and Wagner's

production dropped so bad after a great year last year.

They still got 1,300 yards rushing from their RB by committee w/o any blocking at all except from Yanda.

That's even more impressive for Allen and West who will be the future runners along with Talley.

All this according to pff.

Hurst messed things up because Monroe can't even get on the field and you don't want Hurst

protecting the blind side. They moved KO to LT and inserted Jensen to LG where you really want KO and Wagner's

They still got 1,300 yards rushing from their RB by committee w/o any blocking at all except from Yanda.

That's even more impressive for Allen and West who will be the future runners along with Talley.

That's all irrelevant to me. I have not been arguing whether anyone was good or bad or why. I've simply been mocking the idea of the thread as stated in the title and first post. It's dumb and illogical.

Go off on tangents and call others trolls all you want. You created this stupid thread to get a reaction than act upset when you get it.

The team only had 1,478 yards total. I don't care if it was only one RB who got 1,300 yards of that, it is irrelevant and 1,478 total yards is pathetic. Buffalo got 2,000 yards with only three rushers. The statitics you are citing are not impressive.

Forsett got injured, our star and a rookie stepped up, so did West who was signed in the last 2 or 3 weeks of the season.

That should be impressive. Who did the running in Buffalo? Plus, we had a new OC with a new plan who promised to run

the ball but when we couldn't they almost set a team record for passing attempts. They promised to keep Kubes scheme but

couldn't because of the injuries and Wagner's drop off.

Maybe Forsett fell off because of the blocking on that side. I think he even got hurt on that side.

Again, all I'm saying is that the Ravens star runner went down and we still had a 1,000 yard rusher with a rookie and a

new back up. Not claiming it to be top 10 offense. Without Allen, they would have 650 rushing then you could really bitch.

Fossett and the rest of the running backs have had an off year in 2015.

Not enough blocking due to Monroe being out most of the year and Hurst filling in which you don't want on the left side

and Wagner's drop off in production pluse Trestman emphasized passing just missing a record for team passing attempts.

Football Outsiders ranked Ravens o-line as #14 for run blocking so maybe that's why they didn't r

run so well but still turned out a 1300 yd rusher.

BTW - Denver is rated #17 and they're going to the SB.

Skins were #21 and went to the POs

GB was 24 and went to the POs.

Ravens line also gave up 27 sacks to 36 for Den..

NFL.com starts it power rankings with 1400 for the top rushers down to 1,000 to

the lowest but still elite. Gurley the rookie RB is in the middle at 1300 yds

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Great posts from JPP and Va Raven.

Yup, our RB situation is pretty good, especially when Tally comes back. Allen will go

back down to #3 but will be the starter when Forsett leaves. Mark my words.

Also, did anyone notice Tousant-sp fumbling the ball for Piss that cost them the game.

He was originally drafted by Ravens and played here couple of years and Ravens

released him last year and he ends up in Piss.

As for the fumble, Big Jen said we can't complain about him. His running got us here.

He couldnt get thru Talley last year.

Great posts from JPP and Va Raven.

Yup, our RB situation is pretty good, especially when Tally comes back. Allen will go

back down to #3 but will be the starter when Forsett leaves. Mark my words.

Also, did anyone notice Tousant-sp fumbling the ball for Piss that cost them the game.

He was originally drafted by Ravens and played here couple of years and Ravens

released him last year and he ends up in Piss.

As for the fumble, Big Jen said we can't complain about him. His running got us here.

He couldnt get thru Talley last year.

FYI, Fitzgerald Toussaint was signed as an UDFA. Just another in a long list of Ozzie finds in the UDFA pool.

Go back and look at total yes the last decade and then notice which yrs they are 1300-1400 yds. Get ready bc it sounds like Monroe is done here. So they have that hole to fill.

Forsett got injured, our star and a rookie stepped up, so did West who was signed in the last 2 or 3 weeks of the season.

That should be impressive. Who did the running in Buffalo? Plus, we had a new OC with a new plan who promised to run

the ball but when we couldn't they almost set a team record for passing attempts. They promised to keep Kubes scheme but

couldn't because of the injuries and Wagner's drop off.

Maybe Forsett fell off because of the blocking on that side. I think he even got hurt on that side.

Again, all I'm saying is that the Ravens star runner went down and we still had a 1,000 yard rusher with a rookie and a

new back up. Not claiming it to be top 10 offense. Without Allen, they would have 650 rushing then you could really bitch.

Actually the OC was going to run the system that Kbues ran. It really is not impressive. I like what they will produce in the future but they have to be given the rock. The attempt total sucked.

FYI, Fitzgerald Toussaint was signed as an UDFA. Just another in a long list of Ozzie finds in the UDFA pool.

Exactly, remember Priest Holmes - the best UDFA there was. He became historic in KC after Vermiel changed

the blocking schemes to fit his slashing style of running similar to Rice's. Billick didn't know how to do that or didn't

try. Ravens weren't scoring in the red zone and Billick wanted someone to move the pile so they drafted Jamal.

They couldn't pay both Jamal and Priest so one had to go and Priest didn't become famous til he got to KC.

Damn shame because we would have won SB 36 with Priest which is a cool first name.

Yeah their posts are good, much better than this shit storm of stupidity thread you created deserves.

Well off to create a thread about the Ravens having a 4000 yard receiver.

And the Orioles having an 81 game winner. :bow: :sing: :yeah:

But it's been enlightning. :sleep:

And the Orioles having an 81 game winner. :bow: :sing: :yeah:

Yeah, that's crazy stupid isn't it? Taking stats from multiple players and combining them to make claims about single player achievements is about as dumb of a thing as I've seen here.

Man, are you Ok. I totally apologize for upsetting you. Not even the resident troll hasn't used

the word stupid as much as you and you've been

more upset than any poster. Im worried you won't sleep tonight. Im

worried you won't be able to have sex tonight - can you still?

Maybe the owner of this site could just delete the entire thread so you can sleep at night. I know

I'll be worrying that I hurt someone so bad.

You need some old fashion religion. That will cheer you up. The Apostle Paul said to be content in

everything you do. You obviously are not content. I'm content and had a good time posting this stupid

thread according to you. Even the Apostle Paul made stupid mistakes like denying Christ three times.

It's human. Even the great Noah made a mistake. The first thing he did when his ship landed was to

grow a vineyard so he could make wine. Then he gets drunk.

That's it. I got it. Maybe if we all had some wine we'd feel a lot better but make sure you cover yourself

with a blanket. That was a stupid mistake.

And of course Adam made the biggest mistake of all. We'd all still be in the garden happy all the time

instead of being old and grumpy and calling people stupid all day. We'd still be young and on the

on our favorite beach instead of digging out of 3 feet of snow. We'd be picking apples, the right ones,

and oranges and other fruit off the trees. Life would be a, football and baseball game.

And that's the way it is.

Submitted respectfully this day, 25 Jan 2016 by

TBird, # 1 Ravens fan.

Go back and look at total yes the last decade and then notice which yrs they are 1300-1400 yds. Get ready bc it sounds like Monroe is done here. So they have that hole to fill.

Actually the OC was going to run the system that Kbues ran. It really is not impressive. I like what they will produce in the future but they have to be given the rock. The attempt total sucked.

That's what I said, the attempt sucked and listed the reasons why

like the injuries to Monroe and playing Hurst instead and Wagner's

production falling off. They were supposed to install Kubes scheme

and Trestmand said he knew it well and coached it but we told people

he scored more points in Chicago than anyone and would want to

throw here.

He did try to run but with the reasons above and a new coach with

only a half hearted interest of continuing from last year he quickly

went to the pass and just missed a team recording passing the ball.

So lets see next year if they can sign KO (or draft LT Staley) and if

Wagner returns to form on the right side. Urschel and Jensen will

continue to do well at Center and LG.

Man, are you Ok. I totally apologize for upsetting you. Not even the resident troll hasn't used

the word stupid as much as you and you've been

more upset than any poster. Im worried you won't sleep tonight. Im

worried you won't be able to have sex tonight - can you still?

Maybe the owner of this site could just delete the entire thread so you can sleep at night. I know

I'll be worrying that I hurt someone so bad.

You need some old fashion religion. That will cheer you up. The Apostle Paul said to be content in

everything you do. You obviously are not content. I'm content and had a good time posting this stupid

thread according to you. Even the Apostle Paul made stupid mistakes like denying Christ three times.

It's human. Even the great Noah made a mistake. The first thing he did when his ship landed was to

grow a vineyard so he could make wine. Then he gets drunk.

That's it. I got it. Maybe if we all had some wine we'd feel a lot better but make sure you cover yourself

with a blanket. That was a stupid mistake.

And of course Adam made the biggest mistake of all. We'd all still be in the garden happy all the time

instead of being old and grumpy and calling people stupid all day. We'd still be young and on the

on our favorite beach instead of digging out of 3 feet of snow. We'd be picking apples, the right ones,

and oranges and other fruit off the trees. Life would be a, football and baseball game.

And that's the way it is.

Submitted respectfully this day, 25 Jan 2016 by

TBird, # 1 Ravens fan.

Just because I mock your idiocy, why would that make you think you upset me? It's all good.

As for the rest of your post, I don't know what it means and I don't care to find out.

Exactly, remember Priest Holmes - the best UDFA there was. He became historic in KC after Vermiel changed

the blocking schemes to fit his slashing style of running similar to Rice's. Billick didn't know how to do that or didn't

try. Ravens weren't scoring in the red zone and Billick wanted someone to move the pile so they drafted Jamal.

They couldn't pay both Jamal and Priest so one had to go and Priest didn't become famous til he got to KC.

Damn shame because we would have won SB 36 with Priest which is a cool first name.

Bmore didn't run the system that would make Holmes great. Also under Vermeil he had Jerome Bettis who was putting up huge yes and he changed systems and Bettis failed.