ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

With the 3rd pick of the 2016 NFL draft

cravnravn

Agree, there's no reason for him to return

Personal goals, he is close to some milestones....

Let us see what they need first; receivers, linebackers, secondary, offensive lineman if two of them walk....... Defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator, scouts, GM, oh wait, you can't draft the later.....

Personal goals, he is close to some milestones....

Let us see what they need first; receivers, linebackers, secondary, offensive lineman if two of them walk....... Defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator, scouts, GM, oh wait, you can't draft the later.....

Our offense is fine, we are putting points on the board, we need a total overhaul on defense, starting with the d line on back.

Our offense is fine, we are putting points on the board, we need a total overhaul on defense, starting with the d line on back.

The defensive line is fine, best part of this team, yes, this team. Their issue is a lack of depth, blame the coaches and front office people. They got worn down in the 4th quarter from stopping the run & pressuring the quarterback. Shoot, they were in his lap most of the game. The line is fine, just need depth, but because fo the horrific play of the secondary & often injured players back there, they have to carry more of them than lineman.

The receivers are what we thought they were; zone receivers. Did you see the stat about the offense in the 4th quarter? 1 completed pass. Why? They could not get open. Why? bump & run again.......

The defensive line is fine, best part of this team, yes, this team. Their issue is a lack of depth, blame the coaches and front office people. They got worn down in the 4th quarter from stopping the run & pressuring the quarterback. Shoot, they were in his lap most of the game. The line is fine, just need depth, but because fo the horrific play of the secondary & often injured players back there, they have to carry more of them than lineman.

The receivers are what we thought they were; zone receivers. Did you see the stat about the offense in the 4th quarter? 1 completed pass. Why? They could not get open. Why? bump & run again.......

I'll say it again we should resigned Torrey

All our loses come down to red zone efficiency. Our inability to punch it into the end zone on our last drive has been our fall.

I agree and I fall back on the play design/play call as a main issue. In this past game, first & goal from inside the 10 and they can't get it in the end zone? really?

I agree and I fall back on the play design/play call as a main issue. In this past game, first & goal from inside the 10 and they can't get it in the end zone? really?

I actually turned the game off after they kicked the FG. I was disgusted they played for the FG instead of the TD. Didn't want to waste anymore of my time.

I actually turned the game off after they kicked the FG. I was disgusted they played for the FG instead of the TD. Didn't want to waste anymore of my time.

Yeah, I said to my son in law when they crossed the 50; "I hope they don't play it safe and go for 3, they will lose with this defense."

Then they get inside the 10 and pull that crap.

Yeah, I said to my son in law when they crossed the 50; "I hope they don't play it safe and go for 3, they will lose with this defense."

Then they get inside the 10 and pull that crap.

I think we all had the same reaction when it was apparent we were playing for a field goal

Staying on topic, I'd like to see the FO find a damn defensive leader - a modern version of Ray Ray or Ed Reed (not that there will be another one).

With Suggs soon riding off in the sunset, we will need a guy who exudes the "play like a Raven" mentality.

Karl Joseph would fit that bill. A great cover safety, smart, crafty, great instincts and can deliver a hit. He tore his knee up two weeks ago, but he is still worthy of a first round pick. He was the leader of the WVA defense, a few vids of his play. He is listed as a strong safety, but can play either. Safety is just one area the Ravens need desperate help on defense.

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/karl-joseph/

Staying on topic, I'd like to see the FO find a damn defensive leader - a modern version of Ray Ray or Ed Reed (not that there will be another one).

With Suggs soon riding off in the sunset, we will need a guy who exudes the "play like a Raven" mentality.

I agree but we need more than one. And we could use a couple on offense with the swagger Steve Smith has.

And, I don't think it's by any means all Harb's fault, but I do fault him for the fact that the team defense has played with a lack of intensity. He needs to get rid of Pees. Now.

FWIW we have just one more week before the trade deadline. If we're ever going to blow up the team for more draft choices the time is now.

Not saying we should do that just that the time is getting short.

I agree but we need more than one. And we could use a couple on offense with the swagger Steve Smith has.

And, I don't think it's by any means all Harb's fault, but I do fault him for the fact that the team defense has played with a lack of intensity. He needs to get rid of Pees. Now.

FWIW we have just one more week before the trade deadline. If we're ever going to blow up the team for more draft choices the time is now.

Not saying we should do that just that the time is getting short.

I say we do it. Look, you can't be good every year. It catches up with you. Now is the time to start trading our players for future draft picks. It now has to be about the future. And being great again. THAT is the tradition of the Ravens. Let the unloading begin and lets start the rebuiding process all over again. It's worked twice before.

• Upvote 1

I say we do it. Look, you can't be good every year. It catches up with you. Now is the time to start trading our players for future draft picks. It now has to be about the future. And being great again. THAT is the tradition of the Ravens. Let the unloading begin and lets start the rebuiding process all over again. It's worked twice before.

If the FO feels they won't be able to re-sign them, then why not trade Yanda and/or Osemele for picks? I know it would decimate the O-line but if they're not going to be around next year... Pretty crazy or smart???

They way they've played this year, when they were so highly regarded before the season started, has frazzled my brain.

So Jared Goff out of Cal looks to be the top QB prospect. If we get a top pick and are in position to take the top QB prospect, do you take him? If we release Flacco, we would have a lot of dead money on the books for one year, but we would be rebuilding anyways. And the alternative is signing Flacco to renegotiated long-term deal.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13841929/is-california-quarterback-jared-goff-next-aaron-rodgers-next-nfl-bust