ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Todays Mystery Questions

vmax

Why didn't Tannehill and the Dolphins throw deep against the Ravens?

They did not try at all.

Not once..

Do they not watch game film?

Was the Ravens coverage there?

Shit...they only had 186 yards passing.

It started out a heavy weight battle. The Ravens took the Dolphins best shots, held strong in the storm and them wore them out.

You have to fire an OC who does not throw deep against this Ravens secondary at least 5 times a game.

I swear I saw Tucker covering somebody once Levine and Gorrer went down :)

Here's one reason...

. Ryan Tannehill's inability to throw deep is the Achilles' heel of the Miami offense. They built a 10-0 lead in the first quarter with short throws and inspired runs by Lamar Miller, but the Ravens sat on the short stuff after that. Tannehill still takes too long to process and find secondary options, too often looking like a statue. The Dolphins don't even try to throw deep. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000440393/article/fortythree-things-you-need-to-know-from-week-14

Just think, we could have had Tannehill instead of Joe for a LOT cheaper!

Could be worse, we could be bungle fans and sit thru nothing but 1 n dones, and in the midst of watching a team fail to make the playoffs as they lose their next 3. And have a qb making as much as Joe.

Could be worse, we could be bungle fans and sit thru nothing but 1 n dones, and in the midst of watching a team fail to make the playoffs as they lose their next 3. And have a qb making as much as Joe.

Yep, we think it's a roller coaster here...glad I'm not living in Cincy.

• Upvote 1