ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How the Baltimore Ravens are opening a new window of success

papasmurfbell

https://ebonybird.com/2018/06/11/joe-flaccos-fault-interception-no-4/

Baltimore still has to show that progress is coming to the offensive side of things. The good news is that there is a lot to look forward to. If Jackson is the real deal, the offense will be just fine one way or another. The Ravens focused on defense for years, but they could end up becoming a balanced team moving forward.

Newsome drafted 12 players this year. If only half of these picks pan out (assuming Jackson is one of them) then the Ravens are struck gold. The Ravens should be excited for the 2019 season as it is the teams best chance since 2014 to have a truly great season. That being said, the next five years of Ravens football, may be very exciting.

This article is such trash. All assumptions. I do think Jackson will be a disaster. I have no faith in this staff fixing his problems.

I definitely think they are opening a new window to success.

They have a very solid roster. It's younger, faster, stronger and highly motivated.

One more season of experience working together will pay off big in 2019.

As for now...it's too damn early to tell if they are playoff caliber. I am excited. I say give it until week 4. We should know by then.

USATSI_10458384.jpg?w=916&h=720

You make no sense...you love all that is negative on a team and organization that you loathe

Yeah, I'm curios too. Why is that Papa- that you hate this organization so much? Your not stupid, you don't believe that they will win the superbowl every season, do you? So, it has to be something else. Why hate on your team so much, so often?

There’s at least more coverage from the DC papers in Frederick. It’s more like a suburb of Washington.

Really can’t understand your continued hatred of the team. There must be a better use of your time than posting 15000 posts on a Ravens fan site. You just get a big kick out of being argumentative and hating so much.

Most posters here are strong Ravens fans so why troll this site??