ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Interested in Kaepernick?

deeshopper

Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said on Thursday that he has been talking to free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick throughout the summer and that the team is considering signing him, according to Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun.

Zrebiec added, "Harbaugh said signing Kaepernick depends on what Kaepernick wants to do. Ravens are interested. They're planning on bringing in another quarterback."

More: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2724137-john-harbaugh-says-ravens-are-interested-in-signing-colin-kaepernick

With a crap line they could use a QB that can run for his life out there.

He lost all that weight, he would not last being a running quarterback. Just another reason he is still unemployed.

He is not a good pocket passer, he only has one type of pass and now he is not a dynamic scrambler.

No matter how the biased pundits want to skew his stats.

Scmuck has a lot of nerve calling fans out, hypocrit, from a wrag paper. What, Kaep is entitled to his opinion and fans are not?

Frankly, it matters not to me if the Ravens sign him, it would just be another mistake this front office & coaching staff would make on players over the years.

I say this not because of what Kaep has said or done, rather because I don't think his head is in the game and with his limited skill set, that is not good for this team.

But hey, label me any way. Papa, you have a lot of nerve old friend calling fans out over this since you quit being a fan of this because the Ravens signed a player with a problem....

Scmuck has a lot of nerve calling fans out, hypocrit, from a wrag paper. What, Kaep is entitled to his opinion and fans are not?

Frankly, it matters not to me if the Ravens sign him, it would just be another mistake this front office & coaching staff would make on players over the years.

I say this not because of what Kaep has said or done, rather because I don't think his head is in the game and with his limited skill set, that is not good for this team.

But hey, label me any way. Papa, you have a lot of nerve old friend calling fans out over this since you quit being a fan of this because the Ravens signed a player with a problem....

Touché

Hearing the strangest thing the last 2 days, had to go all the way to SC to hear it. Joe is ready to step away from the game

you went too far away.

They meant Rothssslzzbrrgrr.

Then again when you read stuff like this, you may be right....

Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti asks fans to "pray for us" in making the decision on Colin Kaepernick.

Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti on the possibility of adding Colin Kaepernick: "We do want to win games, and I'm not sure he is going to help us do that. We're monitoring Joe [Flacco and his back injury]. We've talked to Joe about it. We're monitoring [backup Ryan] Mallett and keeping our door open. We've talked about RG3 [Robert Griffin III] and bringing him in for a workout."

Edited by vmax

Yeah, I think they meant Ben, who once again stated he might retire after this season leading Pouncey to state if Bem retires he will as well.

The fact the team is even or has even considered bringing in Griffith tells you 2 things. The back may be more serious (disc) than they lead on and 2, their player evaluation really sucks and they need to clean house at the end of the season.

Thankfully, next year's draft class is slated to be one of the best for quarterbacks.

Nope not Ben, and no ESPN.

Yes Joe's back is hurting but not to the point to where he couldn't play in a game today. Joe's back has been hurting a few years now.

Something going on about his contract. His health, back and the knee. Then the big part, the wife. Seems there was a party at Joe's home this summer and some words were said about weather the team is thinking about the health and future of the QB.

Kaepernick's name being used in many ways?