ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bisciotti on Cam

oldno82

This was on the Sun's website today:

"On whether he was responsible for Cam Cameron’s firing: categorically deny it. That’s what is so ridiculous. You can’t pat me on the back and say that I hire good people and let them do their jobs. And then one guy decides to say I pushed or forced John [Harbaugh] to do it. I don’t push or force John to do anything. John called me. I didn’t call John. He said he already spoke to Ozzie and was pretty sure he was going to make this decision and we spent a half hour on the phone.”

Both he and Oz have been emphatic that Harbs initiated it. I don't know what more they could say. Some people will never be convinced--they'll still believe the worst about you.

Hitler didn't burn the Reichstag. At the least, there is no agreement on it. So horrible analogy. Even if you want to say that Hitler used it to his advantage.

Let's return to the real point... some people won't accept anything if it doesn't align with their world view.

All your talk is propaganga for your personal vendetta against Harbaugh.

It's masterfull trolling...I have to admit.

Personal? How do I have anything personal against him sice I have never met him?

Hitler didn't burn the Reichstag. At the least, there is no agreement on it. So horrible analogy. Even if you want to say that Hitler used it to his advantage.

Let's return to the real point... some people won't accept anything if it doesn't align with their world view.

So the Nazis didn't have it burned so Hitler could consolidate power and be left unchecked?

• Downvote 5

"So the Nazis didn't have it burned so Hitler could consolidate power and be left unchecked?"

There is no concrete evidence. There are many theories - none well agreed upon, even among historians. A few years back a group of German historians claimed to have proof of the Nazi scheme, including references in Der Spiegel, but the newspaper has long denied such evidence. So again, while he certainly used it to his advantage, there's no proof of the involvement of the Nazis - and it's a bad analogy.

When in doubt, change the subject in a totally irrational way. (Didn't you just accuse Spen of this?)

Meanwhile, I would call the various thousands of pages of legal documents, journals and articles describing the European treatment of natives as solid proof. Find me similar - any similar in any amount - on the Reichstag. I'm fully willing to call it a false flag, but only if there's a shred of evidence. None has been presented, as appealing an idea as it is.

Papa called me on the specifics of one of my posts in a game day thread so I'm calling him out on this one:

Where is the evidence, that Hitler himself burned down the Reichstag? You said the following:

Did Hitler deny burning the Reiztag?

The evidence is dubious at best that the Nazis did it, but there is zero evidence that Hitler himself, struck the match that lit the fire.

In the same way there is zero evidence that Ozzie and Steve forced John to fire Cam.

You are wrong again on both counts.

When in doubt, change the subject in a totally irrational way. (Didn't you just accuse Spen of this?)

Meanwhile, I would call the various thousands of pages of legal documents, journals and articles describing the European treatment of natives as solid proof. Find me similar - any similar in any amount - on the Reichstag. I'm fully willing to call it a false flag, but only if there's a shred of evidence. None has been presented, as appealing an idea as it is.

No not changing the subject. Just comparing situations.

Papa called me on the specifics of one of my posts in a game day thread so I'm calling him out on this one:

Where is the evidence, that Hitler himself burned down the Reichstag? You said the following:

The evidence is dubious at best that the Nazis did it, but there is zero evidence that Hitler himself, struck the match that lit the fire.

In the same way there is zero evidence that Ozzie and Steve forced John to fire Cam.

You are wrong again on both counts.

Of course Hitler didn't do it himself. He would have it done. He wasn't a Brown Shirt but he had control over them. He had control of the final solution but did he operate a gas chamber? No.

The point remains - there is tremendous evidence of one situation and not of the other. I'm not opposed to the idea and it's not an impossible or improbable thing to believe. At the least, they used it to their advantage masterfully. But I stand by my statement: most historians deny that the Nazis orchestrated the event or had any knowledge of it. The most probable alternative remains the same: a lone terrorist, anarchist and communist (not the broader communist movement). Find evidence otherwise and I'm willing to believe.