ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I know it's Cleveland...

OutsideRzAcE

but I just looked up Josh McCown's stats he has lit it up the last two weeks. 341 with 2 TDs and a pick in a 7 point loss to Oakland and 356 yards with 2 TDs and no pick in a 3 point loss at SD.

All I saw is the L's so I figured McCown was sucking....he is going to have a field day against our secondary.

Good points. Other than Michael Vick (who can no longer throw), who hasn't torched our secondary.

Look for McCown to put up big numbers to the delight of fantasy owners.

Our offense must control the LOS, pound the rock w Forsett, and Joe must be "good" Flacco.

The Browns are a play or two from being 2-2. So are we. It should be another competitive, hard fought game. Tucker could be a big factor.

If we can effectively run the ball and control the clock we will win this game. If for some reason joe throws 45+ passes it will be another nail biter.

If Mondays stat line reads Flacco 45 attempts, that means we lost, had no running game and we were behind early.

Good points. Other than Michael Vick (who can no longer throw), who hasn't torched our secondary.

Look for McCown to put up big numbers to the delight of fantasy owners.

Our offense must control the LOS, pound the rock w Forsett, and Joe must be "good" Flacco.

The Browns are a play or two from being 2-2. So are we. It should be another competitive, hard fought game. Tucker could be a big factor.

We're about a play or two from being 4-0 losing the first 3

games in the last 3 mins.

That said, with our secondary thee's no guarantee that the Clowns will

lose except for the fact that they're still the Clowns.

Last week they tied SD with 2 mins left. Rivers marched down to the

20 yrd line for the winning FG but he missed. We're not talking Tucker

here but I expect SD to back several brinks trucks to his front porch

when he's a FA.

But wait, while they missed the FG a Clown was off sides. I mean he

was in the back field before the snap. SD gets the ball on the 15 and

makes it this time.

They're still the Clowns, alway choking like on the drive and fumble.

Ravens need to get a big pass rush from the front 7 which they got in

Pissburgh and that took some heat off the secondary.

T Bird,

If they are the clowns and always choking on the final drive (like last week), why do we need a big pass rush from our front 7 ?

Because they'll choke faster under pressure and making it easier for us to watch

instead of going down to the end of game like the drive and fumble and last week.

Ravens are 28-4 vs Clowns.

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/cleveland-browns/teamvsteam?opp=3

Not because of our old pal Kruger the Beast with

1/2 sack and only 11 tackles and he's still only

playing on situational downs and still whining

about it.

Ravens D only gave up 20 pts in Pissburgh so

it's coming around now.

You better rethink that, we gave up a hell of slot more points then 20 to a toned down offense. 2 missed field goals and a Brown dropped TD,

I'm nervous as shit playing Cleveland, they have some bangers on defense and our offense is so vanilla now that if we don't rush for 175 yards you will be hearing the boo birds at the ATM.

• Upvote 1

Agreed with the notion that this game is not a given. I think tomorrow is a toss up. Two very bad defenses and the difference may be the Browns are healthier on offense. Thank God we are at home.

T bird, the Ravens O was lucky in Pittsburgh. They played better than the previous two weeks, sure, but they were still giving plenty of space in the secondary. I expect a big game from Benjamin tomorrow.

Not to make excuses but having Perriman out has hurt (that is if he can still fly), Smith is out, Joe has a bunch of no-body's to throw to and our starting LT has been out until tomorrow. The secondary doesn't function like a unit and that might because they took so many injuries last year and have so many new personnel that haven't jelled yet.

My biggest worry is actually the coaching. It's easy to coach top talent but a really, really good coach knows how to get more out of his players than what we have (Bellicheat).

Agreed with the notion that this game is not a given. I think tomorrow is a toss up. Two very bad defenses and the difference may be the Browns are healthier on offense. Thank God we are at home.

T bird, the Ravens O was lucky in Pittsburgh. They played better than the previous two weeks, sure, but they were still giving plenty of space in the secondary. I expect a big game from Benjamin tomorrow.

The Ravens won w/o their #1 draft pick who had a great

mini camp before going down. The O-line was banged u

with Monroe out and Hurst starting and only 1 legit WR

who is really the #2 go to guy. They won on the road in Piss

something we haven't done a lot until recently like the

last two games. It's one of the hardest stadiums to win in.

Not luck that Forsett ran for 150 yards.

You better rethink that, we gave up a hell of slot more points then 20 to a toned down offense. 2 missed field goals and a Brown dropped TD,

I'm nervous as shit playing Cleveland, they have some bangers on defense and our offense is so vanilla now that if we don't rush for 175 yards you will be hearing the boo birds at the ATM.

Um, the final score in Piss Thurs was 23-20. Ravens D had given up

30 points pr game except 28 in Cinci.

I'm nervous about the Clowns. Theyve been better and

make it difficult lately but they imploded vs SD.

"Our" Ravens are struggling but they are giving all they have. They don't stink. They will show up.

Being a fan is like a marriage....in good times and bad....they need our support. :gorave:

Demotivational-Posters-Marriage-10.jpg