ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who to root for

52isUnstoppable

This was done in public on a national stage. Thug behavior. The fans and players did a great job at being terrible role models for the young....and anybody for that matter.

A history of ignoring character burned them once again. Too many weak links in the chain.

This is a real blight on the NFL and playoffs.

The Bengals are certainly to blame, and the FG might have been made before the 2nd penalty, but Porter being out on the field like that and engaging Bengals players is garbage.

If we'd have lost that game the same way many people around Baltimore, and some here, would forever be claiming it was a conspiracy.

My comments were before the game. Burfict and Porter could both be suspended

according to nfl.com. Im a. I always wish the worse for them.

wish the worse for them. Anyone remember HARBs first season up there and

Mason caught what would have been the winning TD. Ref said he bobbled the

ball but replay clearly showed it was a TD and league confirmed it. We could have

been first team to go to SB with a rookie head coach and QB.

There have been many other bitter plays up there that a disputed penalty cost us the

game. That's just one reason why I hate them so much.

Burfict has been trouble even with his own teammates wherever he's been and

even suspended by his college coach for like 8 games. A lot of fans

here wanted him in the lower rounds. He would have been a top 10 pick.

Porter has always been trouble going back to falling on Heaps ankle and ruining it

before the snap, another bitter moment in Pissburgh and that's the way real

Ravens fans spell it or Shittsburgh.

We've had guys spitting on players and just about everyone out side of Bmore think Ray

was a murderer. Our SB 35 team was often called the bad boys of football.

The Squeelers have kept Ravens from going to several SBs. Long suffering Bengals fans deserve

a SB trophy.

Bullshit, not the way they played yesterday.

Completely agree. Last night was an embarrassment for the organization and the entire city. From the penalties, to the constant fighting, to the fans throwing stuff at Ben and on the field after the game.

Burfict is a dangerous player. He's going to kill someone and needs to be suspended. There was absolutely no excuse for that last hit on AB. It was a blatant late hit leading with the helmet with no effort to stop, move out of the way, or turn his helmet away.

When you have a running back fumble the ball with the lead and less than two minutes left in the game, and that turnover is not even being discussed as a top five reason for your loss, you know there's a problem with how your team plays football.

How that receiver didn't have his neck broken is a miracle. VB should be suspended for six games.

The Bengals are certainly to blame, and the FG might have been made before the 2nd penalty, but Porter being out on the field like that and engaging Bengals players is garbage.

If we'd have lost that game the same way many people around Baltimore, and some here, would forever be claiming it was a conspiracy.

Perhaps, but that does not excuse the barbarianism.

Dirty play like Burfict pulled should result in immediate ejection as well as a league fine and suspension. It's the only way the play will get cleaner.

I thought exactly the same thing. He should have been ejected immediately.

Anyone hear PAC Man today, he claims Antonio faked being injured, he's out of his mind, Brown is in concussion protocol now.

Agreed Pacman is either exetremely stupid or full of shit. It doesn't matter if AB faked the injury or not: an injury has no effect upon a penalty being called. And why the hell would Brown fake a concussion knowing he'd have to sit out the final drive?

I just saw the hit. He was going for the head trying to break his neck. What a prick.

So on ESPN they asked the question should Marvin be fired for the team's melt down at

the end.

I said maybe reprimanded but not fired.

There was a hit in the GB game, not like the above, but a D-guy slapped Rogers in the

head pretty hard with an opened hand but no flag. He was even aiming for the head because

he was jumping and reaching over the guy trying to block him.

All this stuff was allowed in the 60s including slapping and o-lineman in the side of the

head while brezzing by. Ordell Brasse did it all the time for the old Colts. Weeb taught him

but in SB 3 he showed his o-lineman how do duck the slaps.

I'm pulling for the Cards. From everything I've read Larry Fitz is a great guy. His intensity last week was fun to watch. He deserves a ring. I also like Palmer a lot. He worked hard to come back from another ACL injury and IMO was the MVP this season.

As a Ravens fan, I was thrilled when the Steelers fired Bruce Arians. The guy had our number and it seemed he always had a big play in his playbook that he would save for a decisive moment in the fourth quarter. Our fortune against the Steelers didn't seem to turn until Arians was fired. Arians is an awesome coach and an outstanding offensive mind.

What I am saying, it would be really cool to see two guys the Steelers and Bengals got rid of win a Super Bowl together. :)

I'm pulling for the Cards. From everything I've read Larry Fitz is a great guy. His intensity last week was fun to watch. He deserves a ring. I also like Palmer a lot. He worked hard to come back from another ACL injury and IMO was the MVP this season.

As a Ravens fan, I was thrilled when the Steelers fired Bruce Arians. The guy had our number and it seemed he always had a big play in his playbook that he would save for a decisive moment in the fourth quarter. Our fortune against the Steelers didn't seem to turn until Arians was fired. Arians is an awesome coach and an outstanding offensive mind.

What I am saying, it would be really cool to see two guys the Steelers and Bengals got rid of win a Super Bowl together. :)

NFC I like the Panthers, Cam and Luke are great players, but this AFC matchup featuring the "pointer sisters" I actually feel sorry for the officials this week.

After much hand-wringing, I'm rooting for Denver and Arizona. I can't stand Brady and I'd like to see Carson Palmer and Fitzgerald in the SB. Plus, maybe if Manning actually wins the next two games, he'll retire and I won't have to watch him at all anymore.

Rooting for Carolina. I want Cam to rub a trophy in the face of all the insufferable idiots who feel compelled to wrire a Dear Mr Newton letter every time the panthers beat their team. A Seahawks fan wrote a letter...a fricken Seahawks fan is complaining that Cam is classless. How hypocritical can you be? The Seahawks roster is made up of Russell Wilson and then 52 classless arrogant pricks. I wonder if this Seahawks fan felt compelled to Complain about Richard Sherman when he we got in front of the camera to kick Michael Crabtree when he was down after that playoff game?

#rantover

If the panthers lose I will root for Arians and the cards. Similar to cleetz, I love how he turned things around after being unfairly forced out of Pittsburgh.

I like Cam a lot as well. I'll be happy if either the NFC teams win it all. Cam is a winner. The MVP will come down to him or Palmer. Maybe the better QB this weekend will win the MVP?

I am pumped for this matchup! Two awesome defenses, two awesome QBs. The interesting stat that is going around is this is the first time two Heisman winning QBs face off against each other in the playoffs.