ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Front Office once again showing their true colors

Tornado700

OK first sixteen years of existance Pitt ZERO Championships

Ravens first 16 years TWO Lombardis

Colts first 20 Years in Baltimore 3 NFL Championships and 1 Lombardi

once again one started with A TEAM FULL OF NFL PLAYERS! one started with nothing and in their first 15 years lost a bunch of players to the war and basically had to start over.

OK and a guy with 1000 at bats is most likely going to have a worse batting average then a guy with a 100 at bats.

That's funny...because the Steelers' stats are only as good as they are because of their last "500 at bats". Let's play along with your analogy...what was the Steelers' batting average their first 100 at bats???

If we draft Martin.... pick up a FS in the second and pickup another vet FS in the June cuts I'll be happier. I'm not ready to say Mission Accomplished with resigning a couple guys and getting a body to replace Gino.

That would make me warm and fuzzy too.

We are going to get an outstanding player at #17. There is no doubt about it.

Evans, Ebron, Clinton-Dix, Gilbert or Dennard, Lewan or Martin...at least one of those guys will there.

Damn! We need 2 picks at 17!

Steel, stop. Rivalry is great and the fact that you're a rival of ours is a sign of respect. So what are you looking for here? And why try to crap on the Ravens accomplishments? Makes you seem jealous to come over here and do that. The Ravens are the Ravens. The Browns are the Browns. They have a history. Stop stirring the pot. Lol. I like you Steel. I don't take it too serious. The Steelers had 4 rings in a decade. It probably won't be done again because of changes. But that doesn't mean a lot these days because of all the changes since the 70s. You got 6 total. But there's been a lot of Championships in the Charm City too. Just admit that the only reason you have so many more championships is because you've been around longer.

little whirlwind stirrin shit up

typical Kirby salesman

what a bissell

dyson being dicey

i guess what I'm saying STEEL is "you remember him and you know he sucks"

not to much difference between him and " ancient learning facility"

Steel, stop. Rivalry is great and the fact that you're a rival of ours is a sign of respect. So what are you looking for here? And why try to crap on the Ravens accomplishments? Makes you seem jealous to come over here and do that. The Ravens are the Ravens. The Browns are the Browns. They have a history. Stop stirring the pot. Lol. I like you Steel. I don't take it too serious. The Steelers had 4 rings in a decade. It probably won't be done again because of changes. But that doesn't mean a lot these days because of all the changes since the 70s. You got 6 total. But there's been a lot of Championships in the Charm City too. Just admit that the only reason you have so many more championships is because you've been around longer.

I'm just having a little fun.

typical Kirby salesman

what a bissell

dyson being dicey

oh yeah I mean damn every post on the steelers section is like this one. So I guess tornado is calling everyone a troll.

flacco is a proven winner when he has an effective ray rice. The first bad year rice has and how do the Ravens finish? That has always been the case to beat the Ravens make flacco beat you.

Ray Rice played at a higher weight last season in order to be a more complete back. Harbaugh told Rice to stick to what he does best and get back to a lower weight to get his quickness back. Apparently Rice is back to his old weight and is completely shredded. I do not buy Rice is worn down for a second. If he doesn't rebound next year it will be due to teams learned how to figure him out (something the Steelers have done traditionally well).

Don't sleep on Steve Smith. We aren't asking him to be a #1. He will be a complimentary guy. Marlon Brown will be a year more experience, stronger, smarter, and off of a ACL surgery. He will be significantly improved. Jacoby Jones is back, and I am sure we will draft a guy early. WR will be upgraded simply because we will have more depth and a better offensive system.

typical Kirby salesman

what a bissell

dyson being dicey

And you, with your false teeth, drawn in face, should put down the meth pipe before posting here.

• Upvote 1

WEAK

This isn't your espn boards Dorothy, where you could complain and have your butt buddy "ancient learning facility" zap someone. Suck it up Hoover.

crying because someone from another team visits the boards, and most of time to discuss football. I think you are a bigoted towards Steel just because he owned you at the other place.

oh yeah I mean damn every post on the steelers section is like this one. So I guess tornado is calling everyone a troll.

14271.jpg "I'm a reformed troll"

Troll rehab is not a lot of fun....

motel-hell21.jpg

WEAK

This isn't your espn boards Dorothy, where you could complain and have your butt buddy "ancient learning facility" zap someone. Suck it up Hoover.

crying because someone from another team visits the boards, and most of time to discuss football. I think you are a bigoted towards Steel just because he owned you at the other place.

At least Steel discusses football. You? Nobody here ever knows what you're talking about. It's almost like you're tripping on LSD or something. You wanna talk football? I'm all in. If not, take a hike.

At least Steel discusses football. You? Nobody here ever knows what you're talking about. It's almost like you're tripping on LSD or something. You wanna talk football? I'm all in. If not, take a hike.

Just do like I did T, put oldcrotch on the ignore list and don't bother with him... :happy:

nothing wrong with being ambiguous 700

just because you don't get me, won't change me

I talk football plenty, of course I'd rather just mess with cravn more especially in the offseason.

he invited me here and it allows me to keep up on a team that is a huge rival to my team.

sure, I might not get the entire concept of the x n o of the game but I can comprehend what others talk about here, because there are more forums on this site than just ravens.

sorry if I stood up for my friend Steel and it's not because he is a steeler fan but how you seem you can't handle the fact he post here. you act like you did at the other place ,discriminate against some because they're not raven fans. He means no harm and yet you loved BurghSouth because his mentality was on the same level as yours outside of football.

and like your partner said

put me on ignore

I wouldn't block him or report him because I love to see how idiots live. this way I can check myself to make sure I will never be like him in any way shape or form.

• Upvote 1