ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Jimmy Smith

varaven45

In Smith's case, officers went to the Greene Turtle on York Road on Saturday night after the general manager reported that there was an unconscious woman in a bathroom. When they arrived, police said, they saw Smith in the women's restroom with an intoxicated woman. The NFL player was assisting Jennifer Lee Koontz, 29, when she vomited while leaning over a sink, according to the police report.

Smith told police that he and the woman had done a photo shoot together earlier in the evening. Officers later found what they suspected was a small bag of cocaine in Koontz's purse, according to the police report. Koontz has not been charged and the “white powdery substance” has been sent to the police lab for analysis.

Police said after medics arrived, officers repeatedly asked Smith to step aside; he refused to comply and said several times that he was helping the woman. Police said Smith became argumentative when they asked him to step into the hallway.

Oy..wonder when we'll get the rest of this story. Something had to be up with him and that woman for him to be so hesitant to leave her alone. This could be bad.

Jesus I guess jail birds is more appropriate then rat birds. Haha every teqm goes through this though. Next up in our division is the Browns as the Bengals amd Steelers have had their turn and the ravens are going through it now. Normally it follows losing a lot of your locker room leadership faster then you can replace it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oy..wonder when we'll get the rest of this story. Something had to be up with him and that woman for him to be so hesitant to leave her alone. This could be bad.

What do you think he did? Slipped her a roofie? Did some coke with her? Its troubling he didn't want anyone to talk to her.

How did cocaine get into this? I heard that he refused to obey a lawful order of a police officer and was taken to the precinct, and handed a summons to appear at a later date. Coke? Roofies? What is up with all this speculation guys? Really.

How did cocaine get into this? I heard that he refused to obey a lawful order of a police officer and was taken to the precinct, and handed a summons to appear at a later date. Coke? Roofies? What is up with all this speculation guys? Really.

Why do you believe he was so insistent on not leaving the woman's side? Something shady was going on, just a matter of time until we find out what.

I hate to speculate but the roofie was the first thing on my mind. We'll just have to wait and see.

I have thought the same thing. Her going straight to the hospital they would have been able to test her blood before it metabolized.

The woman was found in the bathroom with a baggie of white powder in her purse......Then you have Smith behaving erratically..... Why wouldn't people speculate?

It was found to be coke I thought.

I have thought the same thing. Her going straight to the hospital they would have been able to test her blood before it metabolized.

It was found to be coke I thought.

I know the police took the baggie for further testing, havent heard anything else since of their findings.