ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

A player to keep your eyes on.

Justin Brown has been getting a lot of work as the second WR and is looking very good doing so. This is the kid I suggested the ravens should have looked at last year when he was on our practice squad and all of the ravens WRs were hurt. If he keeps playing like this it could drop Wheaton all the way to the fourth spot. I'm digging the Steelers WRs this year and throw in Archer as the x man and Ben should have plenty of weapons. I don't know how they do it but they have a knack for finding quality WRs to stars in Tue later rounds.

• 1 month later...

This kid is hungry and he is going to eat. After breaking his nose Thursday and having surgery on it Friday he was nack at practice on Saturday. Bryant has looked good also. The Steelers are so loaded at WR it's ridiculous. That's one thing Colbert amd Tomlin have drafted really well at.

A couple of other players to watch is FS Jordan Dangerfield who hits anything that moves. All reports of him amd Garvin on speciald together is a dangerous combo. A player who is hurt right now but I think still makes the team is UDFA TE Eric Waters. He is everything the Steelers look for in a tightend. He is a fierce blocker and has shown he can run good routed and catch something he wasn't asked to do at Missou.

CB Antwon Blake has looled really good covering Antonio Brown.