ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

cuts!

GrubberRaven

Geez...they cut Simon. Guess we were overloaded with LB's.

Yes, too many and with his skill set, unable to really cover, even in zone, they needed the roster spot for a more all around player. They are granted I think 3 extra spots, with the injury pup, and two suspensions. However, when/if those players come back they would have to release players, so who knows what they will do... Go into the season with 53 or 50.

Yes, too many and with his skill set, unable to really cover, even in zone, they needed the roster spot for a more all around player. They are granted I think 3 extra spots, with the injury pup, and two suspensions. However, when/if those players come back they would have to release players, so who knows what they will do... Go into the season with 53 or 50.

I suspect they'll go with 53 which will mean more cuts later. I have a feeling Butler is going to wind up on the IR since he's got potential and is currently hurt.

I an surprised at Simon getting the axe. Also, Toussant has great potential and both will be immediately snatched up by other teams. Personally, I think cutting both was a big mistake by the Ravens F.O. and they will come to find that out.

I understand but I don't understand the cutting of Jensen. Maybe I just don't understand the whole deal with him?

I'm shocked to but Jensen went down hill in a hurry and Urschel passed him on the depth chart.

DeCosta said he will be the Ravens future center when Urschel was drafted.

It's still hard to believe that Jensen was cut.

Wenning should make the PS.

I'm shocked too but Jensen went down hill in a hurry and Urschel passed him on the depth chart.

DeCosta said he will be the Ravens future center when Urschel was drafted.

Ryan Jensen remained a mystery throughout the summer after getting off to a promising start. The last two games, Jensen has taken reps primarily with the third team offense. That is a clear sign that he’s slipped on the depth chart and the two costly penalties tonight only made things worse.

Wenning will make PS if he clears, same with Toussant.

Oh man, I just read where Jensen has sleep apnea. That would explain his down fall.

The sleep apnea thing with Jensen could have been serious and caused physical probs. It's caused by too much weight. You actually stop breathing while you're sleeping and you can die if it goes untreated.

They send you to a sleep study to determine if you have it. You feel tired during the day for lack of sleep at night and take naps during the day. Some people fall asleep while driving and cause accidents.

Once diagnosed with SA, a C-PAP or BI-PAP machine is
ordered and that takes care of it. I've slept with a machine
for the past 10 years and take it when I travel.

Once when I went to the Indy PO game with T we were in
the middle of the flight and I said, damn, I forgot my bi-pap
and T said how are you going to sleep. I said I'm not and
didn't sleep for two nights. I was afraid to so I said in a
chair in my room. I did doze from time to time on the plane
going back.

My lung doc said he had only two patients in last 25 years
that went off a bi pap and they both lost 100 lbs.

So Jensen might have struggled in camp during the day and
felt tired and might have even dozed. I once fell and broke
my shoulder sleep walking at night and leaning on a chair.
Didn't even know I was leaning vs the chair.

Hopefully, they'll put Jensen on the PS.