ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Water on the Harbaugh rumor fire

vmax

If nothing changes I expect a much worse season than this. The fact they won 10 games with this team is pretty amazing and a credit to the coaching staff and certain players. The team has big deficiencies in a number of key positions.

The Chargers are probably better than the Ravens. The Ravens needed to play great and didn't. How much more interesting is the game if Tucker makes that kick? Was that Harbs or the OC?

Either way Paps is a fucking idiot. Predict bad things all the time in sports and youre more likely to be correct more often than not. Then repeatedly point out you're not a fan like it's a badge of honor. Then post I told you so's all the time. He's a fucking cunt.

Pulse of the team, lol

Spen, I almost ruptured myself laughing at your spot on comments! I They were so funny I even told my wife about them,

• Upvote 1

At that point everyone was basically thinking it was done. Get the rookie some PT during the next week or so. Nobody including me expected that run. I don't think Harbs expected it either. If he had he would have benched Joe earlier.

Does anyone remember who it was Harbs had hired as OC and then Steve and Ozzie said no and made him get Kubes?

• 2 weeks later...