ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who to root for

52isUnstoppable

Obviously I want the Steelers to lose and keep the curse of Tim Tebow alive and see Tomlin get exposed once again as a lame duck coach. But I also want Dalton and Lewis to choke again so they can have to face another season of media and fan scrutiny regarding their inability to get it done when it matters.

Decisions, decisions....

No toughie for me. I always root for Pissburgh to lose unless beating someone, say like

Cinci means we back into the playoffs but that's the only reason. I hate em so much.

I'd like to see Cinci go all they way. They've never won and haven't been to the SB since

the 80s I think. It would be great for the division to have 3 SB champs in it.

Same with the Skins. I can't believe they made the POs but Ravens didn't but it looks like

Boy Wunder finally has a GM and head coach he can live with and stay out.

Root for Cincinnati. I'd love to see the Steelers get wiped out on the first weekend. The Bengals deserve a shot at the SB after years of futility.

On the other side of the league I'm rooting for the Pack. I can't help but root for a team that is publically owned and operated.

I want to see Cinncy go one n done. Again.. Can't stand Marvin Lewis. So I guess I'm pulling for Pittsville. Then next week I'm pulling for them again in Denver, can't stand elway can't stand pay pay.

I want Peyton to win. He deserves it.

No toughie for me. I always root for Pissburgh to lose unless beating someone, say like

Cinci means we back into the playoffs but that's the only reason. I hate em so much.

I'd like to see Cinci go all they way. They've never won and haven't been to the SB since

the 80s I think. It would be great for the division to have 3 SB champs in it.

Same with the Skins. I can't believe they made the POs but Ravens didn't but it looks like

Boy Wunder finally has a GM and head coach he can live with and stay out.

I knew there was a reason I liked you Tbird.

Thanks, man.

I got banned from the local water hole up here for throwing Squeelers fans

out of the place-lol.

Sounds reasonable to me. You can't have riff raff and thugs cluttering up your favorite watering hole.

Bengals are choking this game away. A backwards pass on a two point conversion, Burfict and three other Bengals running into the locker room after an INT, and the fumble. You can tell they haven't been on this stage before. Heck even the fans throwing stuff at Ben. The whole city doesn't know how to handle themselves in the playoffs.

Sorta like the drive and the fumble and Cleveland. They're due for a break.

Five straight POs for Cinci.

They'll get their brake when they fire their piece of shit head coach..and T bird, I bet on the Stealers so why not root for them, we are the same team. And don't go into a history lecture my family is from there and I go back to the bill Saul era

What a disgusting display of unsportsmanship. Bengals had that game and extreme lack of discipline let it get away. Even the fans were out of line. I too rooted for the Steelers, especially when I noticed that after every play, a Bengal got in a ref's face. Hey Cinci- you got the talent- now go out and finally win one of these things. CHOKE JOB- big time. I was happy at the end result. Cincy beat us six times the last three seasons so pardon me, I don't like this team and it's players.

Sorry Bengal fan.

Burfict is a spectacular player but he's out of control. Probably just cost his team the game.

WOW another penalty. Cincy doesn't know how to act in these situations. Complete choke job.

Burfict is the closest player to Ray Lewis in terms of playmaking ability at the LB spot. I think he's that good. What separates them is the leadership, emotional maturity, and ability to hold make those around him better. I cannot believe, with everything on the line (6 straight playoff loses, coming back the way they did, all the work they put into that season) that Butfict took that cheapshot at AB. Unforgivable isn't strong enough a word. And pac-man- how do you put the officials in a position to flag you after Burficts screwup? Tho I think the steelers should have been flagged first for porter talking shit on the field

What a disgusting display of unsportsmanship. Bengals had that game and extreme lack of discipline let it get away. Even the fans were out of line. I too rooted for the Steelers, especially when I noticed that after every play, a Bengal got in a ref's face. Hey Cinci- you got the talent- now go out and finally win one of these things. CHOKE JOB- big time. I was happy at the end result. Cincy beat us six times the last three seasons so pardon me, I don't like this team and it's players.

Sorry Bengal fan.

We've had guys spitting on players and just about everyone out side of Bmore think Ray

was a murderer. Our SB 35 team was often called the bad boys of football.

The Squeelers have kept Ravens from going to several SBs. Long suffering Bengals fans deserve

a SB trophy.

Sorry Bengal fan.

Completely agree. Last night was an embarrassment for the organization and the entire city. From the penalties, to the constant fighting, to the fans throwing stuff at Ben and on the field after the game.

Burfict is a dangerous player. He's going to kill someone and needs to be suspended. There was absolutely no excuse for that last hit on AB. It was a blatant late hit leading with the helmet with no effort to stop, move out of the way, or turn his helmet away.

When you have a running back fumble the ball with the lead and less than two minutes left in the game, and that turnover is not even being discussed as a top five reason for your loss, you know there's a problem with how your team plays football.