ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pick 'em time- Broncs or Panthers?

Tornado700

He made it simpler for Joe too. :thumbup:

He did and it worked well for Joe. He concentrated mainly on getting the ball out quickly along with some roll outs and bootlegs. That and the Castillo zone blocking scheme gave us our franchise record-breaking offense. Oh, and no major injuries on offense!

Not only Joe but Kubes made the entire zone blocking scheme simpler. Castillo has one of

the toughest and best to learn turning out all those great linemen in Philly all those years

but Yanda was about the only guy who could learn it. Oher, Gino and Shipley were too

stupid.

So Kubes came to down with a dumb down version of the West Coast Offense and a dumb

down version of the zone blocking scheme and it worked.

Man, I was shitting when he left. HARBs said the only ones that are upset about Kubes leaving

are the fans. The organization is happy for him to get this shot and it makes us look good.

Very true but the fans sure were pissed he went to Denver and Elway.

Kubiak had to make his offense simpler for Peyton...That's what I've been saying. That's good coaching.

Gee, I guess we'll have to agree to agree!

Good night.

So he made it simpler for the QN who holds all the records. That means the skills were gone and any jackass could have dome the job. Peyton is a nothing now and the rest of that team is all world.

So he made it simpler for the QN who holds all the records. That means the skills were gone and any jackass could have dome the job. Peyton is a nothing now and the rest of that team is all world.

The fact that the Denver defense was so good makes it kind of sad that the game could have been won by Carolina with one good drive in the last few minutes. I think it's long over if Brock plays. Even as poorly as Carolina's offense played; I am not sure Denver wins without their defense scoring.

Plus, how could you not play a guy named Brock?

The fact that the Denver defense was so good makes it kind of sad that the game could have been won by Carolina with one good drive in the last few minutes. I think it's long over if Brock plays. Even as poorly as Carolina's offense played; I am not sure Denver wins without their defense scoring.

Plus, how could you not play a guy named Brock?

Exactly how week 1 played out for us, we looked like pooh the entire game, SSS drops a sure fire TD pass that would have won the game.

• Upvote 1