ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Just so you know how this board works

Oldschool739

Dee sits up there on her perch and watches as 3 of her peeps RubberRaven, Spensaher, and OuthouseAce run 84 downvotes on my profile overnite...That's pretty clear since each poster can only use it 5 times in one day and when they are blocked she still lets them do it also....All while she blocks me from contacting her about it...

So I just wanted to say, "Don't sing it, Bring it" you little bunch of Nancy's....I'm shooting for a 1000, and I like the color red......So keep using up your worthless life's time chasing your Master, as all can plainly see, I OWN YOU CHUMPS....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are we having fun yet, YEE HAW !!!!!!

Yawningfunnypictures23_zps04fb1c75.jpg

• Downvote 4

Stop crying, this is at least the second time you've come on here whining about people not liking your posts, and if it didn't bother you why is there a need to contact Dee about it. it seems to me you don't own anyone , they own you. I really didn't expect this from you Oldschool. When they read your topic and post they will probably be giggling there asses off. Man Up!

• Upvote 1

You have yet to explain this 'ownage'...unless you consider dropping a G from my name...oh...winning indeed...

fyi...haven't downvoted you in quite some time, because well...why do what everybody else is already doing?

Currently -154 and descending...this board owns you my friend...

Stop crying, this is at least the second time you've come on here whining about people not liking your posts, and if it didn't bother you why is there a need to contact Dee about it. it seems to me you don't own anyone , they own you. I really didn't expect this from you Oldschool. When they read your topic and post they will probably be giggling there asses off. Man Up!

I did it just to torment the little wusses, I couldn't care any less.....I just come over here slummin' anyway...lol

Dude...we're just fans....volunteers.

As far as I know Dee puts out all the money, work and effort and gets nothing back.

It costs you nothing to post here.

So why the fuck are you bitching and moaning like a lazy whore?

• Upvote 2

I have OldSchool on ignore for a number of reasons.

First, I got tired of him contacting me day after day after day complaining about the reputation system and how two members continually downvote his posts. After disputing this with evidence, I told him that in his short time as a member here, he has used the reputation system the most, more than any other member ever. So, it makes him a bit of a hypocrite to claim foul regarding a system that he continues to manipulate. Which, by the way, is against the community guidelines. Strike one.

Second, his personal attacks on members is just plain old and tired. I don't want to read them, and so I choose not to. The harassment and personal attacks are against the community guidelines. Strike two.

Third, his continual moaning, whining, complaining, and temper tantrums on all things ExtremeRavens, is boring, dull, unimaginative, and pedantic. I personally don't have time for them. As he has been advised ad naseum, there are other message boards and football communities for him to join. He clearly hates it here. Why stay? Move on. This is America. He has a choice. No one, clearly, is forcing him to remain. His public outbursts and challenges to the way the community is moderated is tired. It also doesn't follow the community guidelines. Strike three.

Fourth, personally attacking me really isn't going to solve his problem. I'm not his problem. He is his problem. I can't change that. Harassing or attacking me isn't really helping his cause either. The moderators can attest to the fact that I've advocated for him on several occassions.

You see, unlike most other boards, most decisions regarding the moderation of this community is done by committee. Why? Because, as Max said, we're all volunteers. We aren't paid. We don't make any money on this site. You don't see a bunch of advertisements anywhere on this site. We aren't selling your information, and we aren't profitting off of your demographic data by leveraging it to corporate sponsors. I personally, shell out thousands of dollars a year to have this thankless job of hosting; maintaining; and with the help of volunteers, managing this community. As a result, we've formed a tight knit community of friends (yes, friends; real-life friends that visit each other, meet each other's families, visit each other in different states and countries, attend Ravens and Orioles games together, share losses together, bury our deceased members, and leave it to the other members to comfort the loved ones we've left behind.)

So, I write all of that to say that I am every member's biggest cheerleader and ally. Trust me, there are a number of members that wouldn't be here today if not for me talking down the moderators. So, while some would like to imagine me sitting on high, acting as a dictator (which, given everything I put into this community over the last seven years or so, would be totally justified), it really isn't like that at all. But, I can understand that when everyone else in a community hates your guts, it is easy to attempt to call out the one person that continually answered all of your questions, researched all of your complaints, handled your continual needling about the site and how it functions, and changed operations so you felt better. I get it. I do. Unfortunately, when you strike out against that person, the one that has helped you all this time, you tend to lose the respect, patience, and compassion of that person. And that would be strike four.

So, have a nice day. Enjoy your 10 day suspension. If you decide to come back, I hope you do so with a little more tolerance, dignity, and comprehension of the English language. The first thing you should do is read the community guidelines, and then try your best to adhere to them. I hope you show a little more maturity on whatever message board on which you end up. Believe it or not, I'll actually be rooting for you. Good luck.

• Upvote 3

I have OldSchool on ignore for a number of reasons.

First, I got tired of him contacting me day after day after day complaining about the reputation system and how two members continually downvote his posts. After disputing this with evidence, I told him that in his short time as a member here, he has used the reputation system the most, more than any other member ever. So, it makes him a bit of a hypocrite to claim foul regarding a system that he continues to manipulate. Which, by the way, is against the community guidelines. Strike one.

Second, his personal attacks on members is just plain old and tired. I don't want to read them, and so I choose not to. The harassment and personal attacks are against the community guidelines. Strike two.

Third, his continual moaning, whining, complaining, and temper tantrums on all things ExtremeRavens, is boring, dull, unimaginative, and pedantic. I personally don't have time for them. As he has been advised ad naseum, there are other message boards and football communities for him to join. He clearly hates it here. Why stay? Move on. This is America. He has a choice. No one, clearly, is forcing him to remain. His public outbursts and challenges to the way the community is moderated is tired. It also doesn't follow the community guidelines. Strike three.

Fourth, personally attacking me really isn't going to solve his problem. I'm not his problem. He is his problem. I can't change that. Harassing or attacking me isn't really helping his cause either. The moderators can attest to the fact that I've advocated for him on several occassions.

You see, unlike most other boards, most decisions regarding the moderation of this community is done by committee. Why? Because, as Max said, we're all volunteers. We aren't paid. We don't make any money on this site. You don't see a bunch of advertisements anywhere on this site. We aren't selling your information, and we aren't profitting off of your demographic data by leveraging it to corporate sponsors. I personally, shell out thousands of dollars a year to have this thankless job of hosting; maintaining; and with the help of volunteers, managing this community. As a result, we've formed a tight knit community of friends (yes, friends; real-life friends that visit each other, meet each other's families, visit each other in different states and countries, attend Ravens and Orioles games together, share losses together, bury our deceased members, and leave it to the other members to comfort the loved ones we've left behind.)

So, I write all of that to say that I am every member's biggest cheerleader and ally. Trust me, there are a number of members that wouldn't be here today if not for me talking down the moderators. So, while some would like to imagine me sitting on high, acting as a dictator (which, given everything I put into this community over the last seven years or so, would be totally justified), it really isn't like that at all. But, I can understand that when everyone else in a community hates your guts, it is easy to attempt to call out the one person that continually answered all of your questions, researched all of your complaints, handled your continual needling about the site and how it functions, and changed operations so you felt better. I get it. I do. Unfortunately, when you strike out against that person, the one that has helped you all this time, you tend to lose the respect, patience, and compassion of that person. And that would be strike four.

So, have a nice day. Enjoy your 10 day suspension. If you decide to come back, I hope you do so with a little more tolerance, dignity, and comprehension of the English language. The first thing you should do is read the community guidelines, and then try your best to adhere to them. I hope you show a little more maturity on whatever message board on which you end up. Believe it or not, I'll actually be rooting for you. Good luck.

Very well written and I knew you did a lot for this board but not all that so I would like to say thank you and tell you that you are doing an awesome job.
  • Upvote 2

YEEEEHAAWWWWWW!!!

oops

sry had to guys

HUGE THANK YOU HERE DEE for all your hard work and diplomatic approach. :bow: :bow: we're not worthy :bow: :bow:

just remember

it's cravn's fault when I act up. somehow he just brings it out.IDK

It's hard getting up in the morning, isn't it? Such cruel masters of the interwebs we have against us!

-166 and falling...

OKAY

back to smack talk.

Damn Grubber that avatar pic is uglier n scarier than your last one.

pingpong

• Upvote 1

Thanks wenchy, I got absolutely soaked!!!

But we do need the rain

But we do need the rain

But we do need the rain

wenchy? whats wrong cravn? your socks and sandals get wet :kool:

the rain just won't move out

we're right on the line it keeps moving north and south and back n forth

what you get from the ;iquor store

can I expect you to play DJ tonight?

I miss your songs you know.

for some reason i'm feeling

eurythmics here comes the rain again

or

ccr who'll stop the rain

or