ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hey Check This Poll Out

oldno82

Hey 82, have to tell you this, Iknew Johnny personally as I was his UPS MAN for 3 years as well as I was his sons neighbor for 20 years...well I didn't know anyone except my cuz when we decided to relocate to warmer climates, well I stopped into the local filling station, of course dressed in a ravens shirt, the dude behind the counter asked me if I ever heard of unitas...lol I told him yea, he was a qb for some team in Baltimore. Lol. He told me unit as bought land in deltona and developed it in1980, I looked it up dam be w spot on, its right behind me, Goldenarm rd,

Hey 82, have to tell you this, Iknew Johnny personally as I was his UPS MAN for 3 years as well as I was his sons neighbor for 20 years...well I didn't know anyone except my cuz when we decided to relocate to warmer climates, well I stopped into the local filling station, of course dressed in a ravens shirt, the dude behind the counter asked me if I ever heard of unitas...lol I told him yea, he was a qb for some team in Baltimore. Lol. He told me unit as bought land in deltona and developed it in1980, I looked it up dam be w spot on, its right behind me, Goldenarm rd,

Crav, that must have been a vacation home then because he lived and died in Baltimore.....Had a heart attack working out at a nearby facility and buried at Dulaney Valley Gardens in Timonium.....You ain't draggin' our hero down there in them gator swamps with you Mr.....LOL

Cool stuff, Crav. Johnny U. Is etched in my memory. And always will be.

I'm glad they got that poll right. Johnny U was before my time but my Pops loved him. So I used to love to listen to him talk about him, Berry, Moore, Mackey, Gino, Art and the boys. I always fear that people believe the hype and would vote Brady number 1. I see so called experts saying it so much. Brady or Manning. The public deserves a pat on the back for seeing thru the bullshit and remembering Johnny U and Joe Montana too.

Crav, that must have been a vacation home then because he lived and died in Baltimore.....Had a heart attack working out at a nearby facility and buried at Dulaney Valley Gardens in Timonium.....You ain't draggin' our hero down there in them gator swamps with you Mr.....LOL

It was an investment by he and his wife, Google earth it, goldenarm rd deltona fl, the first court is Sandy lane, That's his wife

It was an investment by he and his wife, Google earth it, goldenarm rd deltona fl, the first court is Sandy lane, That's his wife

I was just funnin' you Crav, I know what Johnny U fan you are......I'm a Bmore fan all the way but being honest, noone was better than Joe Cool Montana.....These polls are always so misleading, depending on who takes them and where, the outcome is drastically different.....Johnny is my #2, as well as with many professionals......I only wish he would have played for Bmore....

I went with my sister many years ago to help her buy a used car from Mister Nobody. So we are walking around the lot, at lunch time. This guy come out this trailer walking through the lot. My sister, not really a sports fan, says to this man that come walking out of the trailer across the lot, can you help me sir, and went on and on about these 2 cars to the point where he couldn't get a word in. I just stood there smiling at him, he was smiling at her, and she looking at us and says, WHAT?

He said to her, I don't work here, just going to meet someone for lunch, I will send someone out to you.

I just smiled told him she doesn't know. He said that is great, he loved people like that. :-)

I told my sister who he was after she didn't buy either car.

LOL @ OS

That McNabb thing is fishy.

But I'm still glad Johnny U was recognized. Glad it wasn't Brady

Well at least they got the 2 top qb's of all time and one of them was ours....These modern day qb's don't compare, the game was much different then, Brady and Peyton would have been mauled beyond recognition in those days....Could you see Brady with Lambert or LT laying some vicious hits one after the other on him with no ref protection ?...lol......He would have to use the long snapper on every play with a no step drop and throw while turning and running for his life screaming, I want my Mommy.....It was truly a man's game back then...

• Upvote 1

Well at least they got the 2 top qb's of all time and one of them was ours....These modern day qb's don't compare, the game was much different then, Brady and Peyton would have been mauled beyond recognition in those days....Could you see Brady with Lambert or LT laying some vicious hits one after the other on him with no ref protection ?...lol......He would have to use the long snapper on every play with a no step drop and throw while turning and running for his life screaming, I want my Mommy.....It was truly a man's game back then...

Too brutal for Brady the crybaby. He's great for this finesse era.

I want to see Curtis hit Manning with one of his forearms, I could see it now Manning would get up and beg to an official, and Mike would have closelined him again.