ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hate to do it, but.....

cravnravn

Since 2000 we've had Direct TV, and just recently Incorporated U-VERSE into our bill. The time has come, Direct TV won't budge on their pricing and has priced me out of their market. We have nothing special with our programming and its over 210 a month..So I called them this morning and they couldn't do nothing to lower the bill. NFL ticket charges kick in next month, had them cancel that.

hope Bright House comes through for us at half the cost.

Glad we go the Direct TV back. As had AT&T but needed to go to something less expensive.Plus got back the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Well that's what got me wanting to change, I guess it was 4 years ago direct TV did away with their early bird special. I would start paying for the ticket in May, so I'd be done with paying for it in September.I f you did early bird, they would wave a payment so it wasn't bad. Now they don't start til September, no early bird and you're paying on it til March.

• Upvote 1

I am surprised people still use direct or sat tv. Is it still one dish per box and one box per tv?

Jeepers, fios and comcast are so much cheaper, especially when you play them against each other...

Plus, the picture is better and more reliable.

they have it now 1 box controls up to 4 TVs, I never switched because I've been contemplating changing for years. And it really does suck this time if the year there are daily thunder and lightening storms interrupting the signal on a daiky basis, I especially hate that when I'm DVRing a program.

I almost cut the cord, but when I called up, they lowered my bill by $50 mth. Would have been the same price. Look into Playstation Vue where you live as it allows you to get local TV.

they have it now 1 box controls up to 4 TVs, I never switched because I've been contemplating changing for years. And it really does suck this time if the year there are daily thunder and lightening storms interrupting the signal on a daiky basis, I especially hate that when I'm DVRing a program.

But can you watch different shows on each tv at the same time?

• 3 weeks later...

Done deal, I've cancelled all the prime channels with Direct TV, I was starting to get real nervous as the season approached, then my eldest son turned me onto the Fire Stick thru Amazon.I ordered it, it came Friday and we installed it on the TV.and wala, I got movies, football, baseball, we still searching for horse racing..Not bad for 39.99, my downside is pre season is not in HD.