ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

So no one is going to say it

OneManCypher

And you know this how?

Because their eyes and brains hurt as bad as ours watching the past Ravens QB mess.

They know you don't get to and win a SB without a franchise caliber QB.

Give up on Joe and they give up on the heart and soul goal of this franchise.

They won 1 with Joe and came real damn close 2 other times to being in the big dance.

Real Damn Close.

you don't neccesarily have to draft a QB, there are viable options out there, there are some young qb's that are back-ups on other squads that you could get for a mid rounder in a trade. Osweiler (peytons back up) comes to mind as an example

But the assumption there is still that we some how replace his production to an acceptable level... It's not as easy as, "well,______ could do it." The guys that could do it - for sure - are getting paid. Everyone else is a gamble.

I can see it now. Elway is going to say the Ravens couldn't put anything around him but the Broncos are loaded for a SB run right now. Take a friendly deal and go along for the ride.

That would work great if Joe didn't already have a ring and a SB mvp trophy.

YEah if I were Elway I would say what I have said about Joe being a game mang and he has those accolades b/c he road a running game and a D.

wasn't our defense middle of the pack if not back of the pack the year we wont the superbowl? I also don't recall our running game being exceptional that year. Good maybe, but enough to carry an average game manager QB to a title? Joe carried us to the superbowl that year

If the Ravens don't keep Joe, then the most probable scenario is years of QB's like the following:

A broken down Peyton Manning or Drew Brees

Sam Bradford

Ryan Tannehill

Matthew Stafford

Nick Foles

Brian Hoyer

Ryan Mallet

and maybe....Manziel.

And I'm shooting high here gang. You can bet we'll have to watch a handful of others way worse.

Ponder this before you begin thinking that dumping Joe is a sane idea.

Too many "the sky is falling" folks out there, Joe's agent knew it was a 3 year deal when the contract was signed. He's made 60 MIL so far out of the deal, he and his agent are business smart they will get it worked out, then we can get back to the real issue, the D.

here we go with this Joe carried the team to the superbowl crap, well why can't he carry us now. during the run , the defense gave up 9 points to Indy , 21 points to peyton and that was over 5 quarters , and 13 points the the pats, the superbowl they let the niners back in the game but that was the only game where the defense didn't play great but Joe carried us. Joe played great during the run and you people are going to remind anyone that says anything bad about Joe what he did in them 4 games. Joe can't carry a team and he never carried the Ravens, the TEAM got hot at the right time and Joe is getting all the credit for it. Now that the heart and soul of the team is gone we see that Joe can't carry ISH. In a league of 32 starting QB's he's in the middle of the pack,and i'm fine with that. Joe you got your money , now lets work out a team friendly deal so we can get back to the superbowl. Your Jock riders will give you all the credit again.

• Upvote 1

here we go with this Joe carried the team to the superbowl crap, well why can't he carry us now. during the run , the defense gave up 9 points to Indy , 21 points to peyton and that was over 5 quarters , and 13 points the the pats, the superbowl they let the niners back in the game but that was the only game where the defense didn't play great but Joe carried us. Joe played great during the run and you people are going to remind anyone that says anything bad about Joe what he did in them 4 games. Joe can't carry a team and he never carried the Ravens, the TEAM got hot at the right time and Joe is getting all the credit for it. Now that the heart and soul of the team is gone we see that Joe can't carry ISH. In a league of 32 starting QB's he's in the middle of the pack,and i'm fine with that. Joe you got your money , now lets work out a team friendly deal so we can get back to the superbowl. Your Jock riders will give you all the credit again.

Except of course the people who don't say that and still see fault in restarting at the QB position.

Still no argument for what this team magically looks like without a qb.

You need to read more threads, I'm totally impressed with what Joe has done this year, with absolutely no offensive support whatsoever, our defense is the albatross last year and this year.

Nice agenda

Edited by cravnravn

• 2 weeks later...

"Did you realize the Ravens are in the top 10 NFL offenses right now? Averaging 357.3 yards per game. 15th in scoring (23.8 ppg)."

I posted when the season started that Trest's offense was #1 in scoring last year in

Chicago. He has a top 10 here with absolutely no weapons since SR went down.

As for Joe, he hasn't been consistent since SB 47. Even in NE last February he screwed up that

last pass. There was time left for a couple of short passes over the middle. That was probably's

Kube's call but Joe changed the play when NE showed him something he saw on film when they

played GB and GB beat them. So he checked off and threw the INT losing the game.

Torrey had his man beat. Had Joe thrown to the outside of the hash marks it would have been a TD but he threw inside straight in the CBs waiting hand.

Guys on the other board said oh, Flacco has to be perfect all the time. You do if you're going to the

SB and Joe screwed up changing the play and then missing. Fans still tried to blame Torry for

not taking the ball out of the guys hands. ILMAO