ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ray out at ESPN

ESPN needs a lot of new blood. TJ and Ditka should go too. The game they are analyzing today is so different from when they played I'm not even sure their experience qualifies them to be experts anymore. I don't mind Dilfer and I've always liked Young. I like what I've seen of Moss in the past.

ESPN needs a lot of new blood. TJ and Ditka should go too. The game they are analyzing today is so different from when they played I'm not even sure their experience qualifies them to be experts anymore. I don't mind Dilfer and I've always liked Young. I like what I've seen of Moss in the past.

Dilfer!?

If you're saying when these talking heads gives an opinion that just happens to be wrong that they need to be fired then there would be no talking heads. Dilfer saying that kapernik was revolutionizing the QB position was not that inaccurate at the time he said it. Kapernik had a hell of a 3 year run.

If you're saying when these talking heads gives an opinion that just happens to be wrong that they need to be fired then there would be no talking heads. Dilfer saying that kapernik was revolutionizing the QB position was not that inaccurate at the time he said it. Kapernik had a hell of a 3 year run.

Not so much that they are wrong, rather how they are wrong, how they give their opinion.

And yes, he was wrong, even at the time, about Kap and that offense. How is Kap today and what has that offensive system done lately?

Trent is too over dramatic, just like Ray who got too poetic with every question and answer. They are the Bill Waltons of football.

I hate sports media, so not sure why I'm defending. But simply put: no one would watch reasoned, rational and understated analysis. That's boring. They'd all agree, "well, he might work out and he might not! It's a draft!"

Same can be said of news coverage.

We get the media we ask for.

I hate sports media, so not sure why I'm defending. But simply put: no one would watch reasoned, rational and understated analysis. That's boring. They'd all agree, "well, he might work out and he might not! It's a draft!"

Same can be said of news coverage.

We get the media we ask for.

Yes, you young whipper snappers do, thus the success of shows like First Take and their ilk.

Back in my day when we walked to school 10 miles, in the snow, bare foot & up hill both ways we enjoyed calm, reasonable discussion without arguments, drama, or flamboyance.

Yes, you young whipper snappers do, thus the success of shows like First Take and their ilk.

Back in my day when we walked to school 10 miles, in the snow, bare foot & up hill both ways we enjoyed calm, reasonable discussion without arguments, drama, or flamboyance.

Well... Maybe. Back then there were only three channels so you had to watch what they gave you. ;)

whatever went wrong in San Fran with Kap is on San fran, whether it's because his coach leaving or the league figuring him out or the exodus of many good players on the defense thats there problem and i'm not even the point, i was just replying to the example you gave of Dilfer not knowing what he's talking about. Andrew Luck had a hell of a first three years and then stunk of the joint last year, should anyone that said he is next Tom brady be instantly discredited? It's an opinion game and just because you don't like the opinion or the opinion can arguably be proven wrong doesn't mean you should lose your job. Thats the world we live in now as far as the talking heads , i personally like some of the guys like Skip and Stephen A and there are some that i don't like, Salisbury ( very glad when he was fired) Hasselback and Herm Edwards really irk me .