ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Shame on you Ray Lewis

cravnravn

5 playoff appearances with lot's of wins, 1 Super Bowl championship.....what's not to like?

He's proven that he's a good enough QB to help get you to the playoffs, win there and win a Super Bowl.

He's a proven commodity. A solid 5 year body of work.

He is what he is, but in a team sport where QB play is important to win championships Joe get's it done.

Just don't draft him for your fantasy team.

I'd say Joe and the offense bailed out Ray Lewis and the defense out last year.

Flacco is an overpaid crybaby, he's crying about us using the wildcat, which is essentially a running play, you've never cried about us running the ball why start crying now about the wildcat, if you were putting up more points and not looking so mediocre we wouldn't have to try these things to create offense.

• Downvote 1

Flacco is an overpaid crybaby, he's crying about us using the wildcat, which is essentially a running play, you've never cried about us running the ball why start crying now about the wildcat, if you were putting up more points and not looking so mediocre we wouldn't have to try these things to create offense.

You just have a hard on to trash Joe.

He was totally right.

"I'm all for us doing things to get better but we're not going to be good if we just can't get good at the basics of what we do 90 percent of the time," he said. "We have to be good at those things or we're not going to be good no matter what. I just want to make sure that we're focusing on getting good at those things."

And he wasn't crying. He was asked how he felt about the Ravens using the wildcat at todays press conference.

Like a man he gave his honest opinion.

You, on the other hand, are bitching and moaning and crying like a baby about Joe Flacco on a daily basis.

Here's a translation of your Posts:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You would think Ray Ray would be a little more grateful for the fairy tale ending to his career that Joe provided.

What about those first four years when Flacco was getting valuable playoff experience riding the coat tails of the defense. See on one hand you say everything is a team stat then you turn around and give Flacco all the credit for our superbowl win, you're a joke, Flacco doesn't make his surrounding cast better , he needs to ride the coat tails of a defense and hope he has enough offensive talent around him. Flacco knows the talent he has around him and he uses it well but if the talent isn't there Flacco will not make them better, our O-line isn't the best but flacco is making our O-line look worse than what it is because he pocket awareness is horrible, there are times i've seen him back there ducking and flailing and no one was around him as if he was seeing ghosts. There are guys that could get it done with what we have offensively, so far this year Flacco isn't one of them.

• Downvote 1

What about those first four years when Flacco was getting valuable playoff experience riding the coat tails of the defense. See on one hand you say everything is a team stat then you turn around and give Flacco all the credit for our superbowl win, you're a joke, Flacco doesn't make his surrounding cast better , he needs to ride the coat tails of a defense and hope he has enough offensive talent around him. Flacco knows the talent he has around him and he uses it well but if the talent isn't there Flacco will not make them better, our O-line isn't the best but flacco is making our O-line look worse than what it is because he pocket awareness is horrible, there are times i've seen him back there ducking and flailing and no one was around him as if he was seeing ghosts. There are guys that could get it done with what we have offensively, so far this year Flacco isn't one of them.

bored-baby-1284.jpeg

He was totally right.

And he wasn't crying. He was asked how he felt about the Ravens using the wildcat at todays press conference.

You, on the other hand, are bitching and moaning and crying like a baby about Joe Flacco on a daily basis.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have a hard on to trash Joe, and you groupies have a hard on to defend him, it goes both ways. Joe rarely expresses himself other than giving the answer the organization wants him to give, Joe rarely shows any personality when answering questions but when he's asked about the wildcat he finally gives an answer that actually came from the heart. Who cares if you don't like it, shut up and run the plays thats called, like i said us using the wildcat is a direct result of Flacco not getting it done. So Joe you're really just mad at yourself, you're just out there with your hands in your pocket not even trying to give the impression you're in on the play. Thats a pouting overpaid crybaby.

• Downvote 2

like i said us using the wildcat is a direct result of Flacco not getting it done.

If you really believe this, then you have a lot to learn about football in the NFL.

The Ravens used it to try and get some kind of running game going against the #1 run defense.

Taylor had 1 pass for 0 yards and 4 carries for 7 yards...a 1.8 ypc.

It failed.

All they did was raise a white flag to the NFL and say "We don't know what to do."

Everyone knows I'm not high on flacco but let me see if I get this right I'm normally doing this for the steelers fans who trash ben so if I miss some sorry. Elvis, Boller, and McNair all had very good to elite defenses how'd that work out?

• Upvote 1

Everyone knows I'm not high on flacco but let me see if I get this right I'm normally doing this for the steelers fans who trash ben so if I miss some sorry. Elvis, Boller, and McNair all had very good to elite defenses how'd that work out?

i thought you blocked me, you need to be a man of your word and not respond to anything i post

• Downvote 1

I never said I blocked and i will respond to whatever I want who the fuck are you to tell me what to do. now go on some rant on why I'm a racist

I'm not telling you what to do, i'm telling you to be a man of your word and not respond to any of my posts like you said you would, as a matter of fact, nevermind , why would i expect a foul-mouthed punk to honor his word.

He was totally right.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/26/joe-flacco-rips-the-wildcat-as-high-school-offense/

Joe Flacco rips the Wildcat as “high school offense”

Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco has once again criticized the Wildcat offense that Baltimore employed on Sunday.

Flacco, who said after Sunday’s game that he wants to line up behind the center, and not at wide receiver while backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor takes snaps in the Wildcat, went into greater detail today.

“I think it makes you look like a high school offense,” Flacco said, via Clifton Brown of CSNBaltimore.com.

Flacco said the Ravens’ coaching staff understands his frustration, and that he does not expect the Ravens to use the Wildcat again this season.

“They know how I feel about it,” Flacco said.

Taylor was generally ineffective in the Wildcat on Sunday against the Jets, but then again “generally ineffective” pretty well describes the Ravens’ offense with Flacco at quarterback this season, too. Flacco has followed an offseason in which he signed a $120 million contrct with a regular season in which his passer rating plummeted to a career-low 76.8. The best way for Flacco to show the Ravens don’t need the Wildcat is for him to start playing like a $120 million quarterback when he is behind the center.

sounds like whining to me.

I have to agree. I was very surprised by his comments, and I thought they were out of character and disrespectful. Is Joe aware he is quarterbacking the 4th worst offense in the league and has set a new career high for interceptions with 5 games to go? When the offense is as terrible as it's been all season of course the coaching staff is going to try different things. It's childish to sit there and complain about it to the media.

How is what Joe did, any different then what Ray did 6 years ago when he went public with that he couldnt do his job without big bodies in front of him?

I gree with Joe and DC, it is high school shit, I laughed when the Fins did it all the time a few years ago.

Joes the leader, he can speak his mind

They were both wrong, but at least Ray comments were in the off season where it couldn't be a distraction. Now half the offense will have microphones shoved and be asked to pick sides. Harbs is going to have to deal with this as well. A closer comparison would be to one of those TO tantrums in Dallas when was complaining he wasn't getting the ball enough.

I don't love the wildcat but at least they are trying something different. Pittsburgh used it successfully against us and we have had some marginal success with it. I don't care if it looks like a high school offense, I care about results and we weren't getting them. You don't get style points because you go 3 and out looking like a pro offense.

Outside of that, you just don't undermine your coaches by complaining to the media. Period. Especially when you have another avenue to influence change which is by simply playing better.

• Upvote 1

How is what Joe did, any different then what Ray did 6 years ago when he went public with that he couldnt do his job without big bodies in front of him?

I gree with Joe and DC, it is high school shit, I laughed when the Fins did it all the time a few years ago.

Joes the leader, he can speak his mind

I was critical of Ray then. I have been critical of him for yrs. But he is not wrong on his Joe eval.