ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Book It

Money

We will absolutely win the next 3 straight at home. We'll be 7-6 and in control of the #6 seed. Pitta will be back and we will be headed to Detroit for a little MNF action.

I rarely agree with you Money, but i have to say i'm with you on this one

crappy

crappie

crappity crap

if I've told you once I've told you a million times

bring back the crappie

looking like I might be at the game in Baltimore thanksgiving

fingers crossed beeches

Have you seen Pitt the past few weeks? I have, Ben has put it together . I bet. They win the division

They have it together at home. On the road they stink just as much as the Ravens. Like I said before we played them earlier this season...they are the same team as the Ravens with a little bit better offense.

The Bengals will win the division this year. The Steelers might get the 6th seed.

They have it together at home. On the road they stink just as much as the Ravens. Like I said before we played them earlier this season...they are the same team as the Ravens with a little bit better offense.

The Bengals will win the division this year. The Steelers might get the 6th seed.

They dont really stink on the road, The lost at New England, yet they put up 31 points, They lost in Oakland they carry an albatross in Oakland, They havent won in Oakland or Los Angeles since 1976..

They beat the Jets on the road, so Im not sold that they stink on the road.