ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

GrubberRaven

I knew this was coming but damn...I'm depressed.

Just flat out loved the guy.

as a fan who sitis in the end zone you could feel his energy and attitude as he paced back and forth before a kick off.

Jacoby+Jones+Super+Bowl+XLVII+Baltimore+

He's a key impact player who Ozzie brought in and the acquisition paid huge dividends.

"We don't win Super Bowl XLVII without Jacoby," general manager Ozzie Newsome said. "You immediately think of the touchdown against Denver in the divisional round and then the big plays in that Super Bowl -- the long touchdown from Joe [Flacco] and the kickoff to open the second half. He also had a big punt return in that game. Jacoby was an outstanding Raven, good teammate on and off the field."

When Ozzie signed him after Houston gave up on him who would have known that he was going to be the one extra piece to a Super Bowl Trophy in Baltimore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_W6cWjyR3Y&feature=player_embedded

• Upvote 1

I will really miss Jacoby. With Torrey possibly on his way out I thought we would keep him as another deep threat option. He had a bad year as a receiver but that could have been an aberration.

With the other young recievers we have I guess I can't fault the Ravens for this move. I will always remember the plays he made in that SB run and the great humility he showed after getting passed up for the SB MVP.