ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Torrey Smith

varaven45

I loved Torrey. Great character guy with playmaking potential. That being said his last play as a Raven summed up his career. Joe threw a slightly high pass, Torrey refused to fight for the ball and it got picked off. If that was SSR on that play the DB would have gotten mugged. Torrey has always played soft, like tsy said way too easy for DBs to screw up a timing route by bumping him at the line. There's also the finicial aspect...I looked up his salary and for the next couple season his base salary will be 6.5 mil.

I loved Torrey. Great character guy with playmaking potential. That being said his last play as a Raven summed up his career. Joe threw a slightly high pass, Torrey refused to fight for the ball and it got picked off. If that was SSR on that play the DB would have gotten mugged.

That play still pisses me off.

• Upvote 1

All good posts. It's frustrating how this organization hasn't drafted/developed a legit NFL receiver in 20 years. Why is that ?

Lol they were talking about it on The Fan.... 20 years and your two best drafted Wrs are Torrey and Stokley?

Since Torieys not the guy and we're approaching the trade deadline and we are unable to draft our own wide receivers I wonder if somebody like AlSean Jeffrey might make sense. We've proven that we can homegrown our own receivers we might as well go ahead and start working on it now. What have we got to lose