ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Obama invites 72 Dolphins, rejected......

Oldschool739

"We've got some real moral compass issues in Washington," former center Jim Langer told the paper. "I don't want to be in a room with those people and pretend I'm having a good time. I can't do that. If that [angers] people, so be it."

http://t.foxsports.msn.com/nfl/dolphins-players-decline-obama-visit

I don't like him, didn't vote for him, but this ain't about the imposter in the white house....It's about the 1972 Dolphins perfect record that has never been matched, getting some recognition.....I understand how they feel about the administration because I feel the same way, but no one is reelecting him by going there....A little late for that now, gotta look to the next election.....

Go on and celebrate the great accomplishment, you earned it.....

Gooooo Ravens !!!!

• Downvote 4

Why the Obama hate? It could of been much worse! You could have given the keys for the vault to 1 of the crooks of the financial crisis instead!

Because they are gutless Republicans, that sit bac and mae up every excuse in the boo as to why none of this wash Bush' fault. But they are quic as a wip to blame Obama.

Edited by cravnravn
  • Upvote 1

Because they are gutless Republicans, that sit bac and mae up every excuse in the boo as to why none of this wash Bush' fault. But they are quic as a wip to blame Obama.

C'mon crav, was Benghazi Bush's fault too ?....Maybe we should make Bush pay for the damage Hurricane Sandy did, that must have been his fault also.

They are entitled to their opinion whether we agree or not....I am a registered Republican, but I think they should go and support their team accomplishment...Regardless of how they feel about Obomba....woops, did I say that ?....lol

• Downvote 3

Bush is responsible for Katrina, I can't pin sandy on the douche bag, although I would like to,

What, you think he drummed up Katrina of his own accord and then forced the people who chose to stay behind, to stay ?....That sewer shouldn't be allowed to have people live in it anyway, in my opinion.....

But the Benghazi debacle is totally on your Boy, and people are very upset with this administration because of it's neglect that caused our Embassy to be attacked and people killed along with our ambassador and others injured.....

But I guess their lives don't mean as much to some as the Katrina casualties.....

Again, they have a right to be upset, but should separate it from a football celebration......

Hey Crav, you think Bush might have had something to do with that stinky 1st half of the game thurs. nite ?....Get a rope ......lol

• Downvote 1

Did he drum up Katrina, he most certainly did, it wasnt like the attacks of 9-11 the element of surprise.It was a super storm, he had days notice.Why wouldnt he order an entire evacuation of areas below sea level? If it was a war for oil, you best believe Georgey would of been the first one there with the boys.

You 2 must of caught your wife fantasizing about old Georgie or something.....Someone said "love is blind" but so is hate...

Your boy even gave him some love for some of the things he did in office, now you know you can't defy your leader, Obomba....lol

Goooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

• Downvote 1

BULLSHIT! Hey, everybody has his or her right to their own opinion.

• Downvote 1

Bush was an idiot pure and simple. The whole world could see it except for the idiots that elected him and then re-elected him

Bush_Holding_Book_Upside_Down.jpg

I'm one of those millions of idiots. I got an idea, why don't we knock it off with the political bull. We seem to get along much better when we do.

• Downvote 1