ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

General Musings thread

Spen

Has nothing to do with the above video except that the name reminded me... Anyone ever see The Aristocrats, the documentary style film about the comedians' insider joke told backstage? If not, it's quite enjoyable, but also incredibly kind of x-rated comedy.

I was sure it was going to be Diggle. I have thought so from the first time we saw the funeral. Diggle was a guest on the Flash not that long ago and BArry was at the funeral. But once we say Laurel say one last time I should have come off it. It was a solid okey doke on Diggle.

LoT has not been fantastic but there is some interesting pieces they have to work with.

I was sure it was going to be Diggle. I have thought so from the first time we saw the funeral. Diggle was a guest on the Flash not that long ago and BArry was at the funeral. But once we say Laurel say one last time I should have come off it. It was a solid okey doke on Diggle.

LoT has not been fantastic but there is some interesting pieces they have to work with.

I didn't even pick up on anyone dying. I guess once the show brought characters back to life, I didn't think to expect it. Definitely caught me off guard! And since that life pool is gone, its permanent!

The LoT episode where they went into the future to Star City and saw Oliver was awesome. Got to see Diggie's son as the new Arrow. So much potential with that show.

• 2 weeks later...

we seen Prince in 1981, he was just getting his start. it was down the capital centre, he might even had been the 2nd act, Morris Day & The Time opened up. for what it's worth, in 81 tickets were 15.00 to get in, a month ago I paid 13.00 for a beer at the Earth Wind and Fire concert.

Gas prices anyone? I thought they were crazy when a month ago they forecasted 2.50 by memorial day..well here we are not even may 1 and its up to 2.19

They were being forecasted that high because OPEC (with Russia) was trying to agree on a production freeze. Very high tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia right now. Iran didn't want to freeze production and instead increased. Saudi Arabia was caught with its pants down and followed suit. Interesting prisoner's dilemma going on inside OPEC right now. Market is being oversupplied at the moment.