ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Why do we need five running backs?

Tornado700

you forgot MacGee, if i had my pick of three , it would be Allen, MacGee and Richardson, Allen is the third down back but he needs to work on his blocking, and i would alternate between MacGee and Richardson with the bulk of the workload. i really think we are going to see the Richardson that we saw at Alabama and MacGee is a tough hard nosed runner that i don't know why he hasn't been given more chances to tote the rock. Odd men out are: Taliaferro doesn't run to his size and is too upright, West just not as good as Macgee and Richardson and Forsett he had a breakout 2014 but i think he best days are behind him and the others have younger, stronger, fresher legs.

Thr back in college had huge holes and built his yards up against burger flippers and car salesman.

His weight has nothing to do with his ineffectiveness in the NFL. His lack of vision and slow feet are the reasons. On his fourth team will not change his terrible play.

Just another Bama guy for Ozzie, I wish he would retire and just take over in Bama. These Bama busts are costing the team now.

every players weight effects there play on the field, he did get lazy once in got to the NFL but his ineffectiveness at 238LBS instead of 218LBS and the year out of the league will light a match under him. teams in the SEC are not burger flippers and car salesman , but even if you are right what is it really costing the ravens if he doesn't pan out?

• Upvote 1

This simply means that the top 3 RB's the Ravens keep will be very good.

In a sense, at this moment they are all even and know it.

Whoever really brings it will be here when the dust settles.

What you want is a career year out of all these guys. That won't happen, but 1 or 2 might be hungry and motivated enough to break out.

And the Ravens need depth. Too damn many injuries and they have to run the ball to be successful.

But I see nothing in Richardson and him being on the roster can bump out say a DB that turns out to be a dark horse.

He hasn't made the roster so nobody is bumped out.

This simply means that the top 3 RB's the Ravens keep will be very good.

In a sense, at this moment they are all even and know it.

Whoever really brings it will be here when the dust settles.

What you want is a career year out of all these guys. That won't happen, but 1 or 2 might be hungry and motivated enough to break out.

And the Ravens need depth. Too damn many injuries and they have to run the ball to be successful.

Yeah, i was kind of figuring that. Let them each fight for their job and keep the best three.