ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Combined: Patriots Are Cheaters

Tornado700

My question remains.

Let me get this straight with you. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? I'd bet my house you wouldn't talk this shit to my face, would you lollypop? You asked me a simple question-I gave you a straight answer. But, no you're a big bad adminisrator. You're allowed to talk to anyone of us peons what ever way you want. If you want to take this further, tough guy, let me know, punk. Shit or get off the pot tough guy behind the computer.

I still don't get what me being an admin has to do with it. When have I ever even hinted that I am threatening?

I just think you're whiny.

And yes, I have always been confident that every word I post here I would say in person to anyone. If someone gave me an answer that I don't think addressed the issue, I'd say so. It's not anger, it's a conversation.

So really, why do The Sun's policies have anything to do with us?

Tornado. chill out. Seriously. This is just a message board with about 2 dozen regular posters. No need to fly off the handle.

I know I don't exactly have a coffee talk manner, but do I come off as trash talking? Honest reflection there, I don't know.

I always imagine these conversations happening at a bar stool. Generally light hearted, occasional ribbing and riling up, but never more than an, "aw man, that's bull and you know it!"

Condescending I'll buy and own, though it's not my intent (well, sometimes it is -haha). But I don't think it's trash talk or anger.

And you're right- typed words can be read with almost any tone you want to hear.

Tornado. chill out. Seriously. This is just a message board with about 2 dozen regular posters. No need to fly off the handle.

You're right Grubbs. Apologies all the way around. People like him really get under my skin. He's alot worse than condenscending. I don't even know the word for it. But, in any event, I'm done talking to that guy.

Thanks for the wake up Grub.

• Upvote 1

Thought it was interesting - some guy has done a big thing on how since 2007, the Pats have had record-setting long fumble totals pretty consistently and absurdly low fumble-to-plays run ratios. Like miles beyond anyone else.

He pointed out that prior to 2007, the home team would provide the balls for the game for both teams. But in 2006-07, Brady (and others) lobbied for a change that allowed the road team to supply their own balls to be inspected. Meaning? Not much, but obviously seems fishy. Further supporting some of this was that if you go back pre-06, Brady and the Pats had incredibly low fumble rates, but only at home (aka - where they were supplying balls?)

So now we know- There were no readings recorded before the game. Thus, even though the footballs may have been under inflated, there is no way, unless some one fesses up, to place blame on the Pats.

The blame now goes directly to the officials of the game, who failed to follow protocol. I wonder, will the comish appologize?

So now we know- There were no readings recorded before the game. Thus, even though the footballs may have been under inflated, there is no way, unless some one fesses up, to place blame on the Pats.

The blame now goes directly to the officials of the game, who failed to follow protocol. I wonder, will the comish appologize?

I have seen several places where he might just do that.