ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Is Joe's back injury really that serious?

Tornado700

So now we know we are talking about the same article.... Thus my point stands; you did not quote the entire article, you only quoted the words from the article the original was talking about, I put the rest in.

Maybe you should check the https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2017/8/8/16109986/joe-flaccos-contract-isnt-holding-the-ravens-back-torrey-boldin-pitta-steve-smith-maclin-wallace

Link again.

I do link to the proper article. I have seen to many whine.

Not this time, you were trying to link to an article about the damage Flacco's salary is and will do to the Ravens, instead you linked to an article debunking the aforementioned article....

Just click the very first link in that post for evidence, I posted a few paragraphs from your debunking link....

(think I figured out the communication break down)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000827824/article/marcus-mariotas-titans-rising-joe-flaccos-ravens-falling-apart

REGRESSION

5) Baltimore Ravens

Joe Flacco can't practice with a back that just won't stop barking. And that's what back injuries do: linger. Quite nerve-wracking, especially when it's the back of your franchise quarterback. Ryan Mallettis currently the starter. And practice for the 29-year-old journeyman has reportedly been a pickfest, which hardly counts as a surprise, considering Mallett's mistake-prone career.

Oh, and the team's most versatile running back, Kenneth Dixon, is done for the year. And the tight end room has already lost Dennis Pitta and Crockett Gillmore. And the offensive line has holes. And starting nickelback Tavon Young's ACL is torn.

Oof.

Baltimore's had a bad start to camp -- to say the least -- and unfortunately, I think it's a harbinger of things to come in the 2017 season.

They don't even mention the OL.

This is how the Ravens go 11-5 this season. Our defense is going to be a shut down D all year long. It's just loaded with talent from front to back. We have a pretty good special team unit. Best punter and kicker in the NFL. Win the field position game and we win football games. Our D holds them to about 10 points a game. Our O scores about 10 points to 13 points a game. Tucker comes in and he rarely misses. And this scenerio is against good teams. Bad teams, we blow them out like we used to do back then.

Stop complaining so much. This is our NFL team and they are pretty damn good at what they do.

• Upvote 1

This is how the Ravens go 11-5 this season. Our defense is going to be a shut down D all year long. It's just loaded with talent from front to back. We have a pretty good special team unit. Best punter and kicker in the NFL. Win the field position game and we win football games. Our D holds them to about 10 points a game. Our O scores about 10 points to 13 points a game. Tucker comes in and he rarely misses. And this scenerio is against good teams. Bad teams, we blow them out like we used to do back then.

Stop complaining so much. This is our NFL team and they are pretty damn good at what they do.

The D was really good last yr. The issue was the offense that kept the D on the field for ridiculous amounts of time. Eventually the D wore down and they started a losing trend. I expect the same and I expect it to start earlier.

The D was really good last yr. The issue was the offense that kept the D on the field for ridiculous amounts of time. Eventually the D wore down and they started a losing trend. I expect the same and I expect it to start earlier.

No, you don't expect per se, you hope. Why? Very simple answer. You despise everything about these Ravens.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bs-sp-flacco-return-back-injury-20170817-story.html

Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco won’t be returning to practice within the next week.

I think they are totally bullshitting now. So it will be a full month and Jeo hasn't touched the field. It feels like the PUP list is next.

They had already stated he was not going to play until the first regular season game, so this is no real news.

They do appear to make injuries worse or less, as if they can't decide to be Patriot like in not talking about injuries or being the town crier.

Undisclosed injuries, reporting injuries as minor only to have players miss weeks, months.

Either they are doinf this on purpose or the medical staff sucks and is putting them in a corner...

Maybe some where in between...