ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Troy p and Heeeeeeeath

NFL will Miss Troy when he goes, mostly his hair though.

And why aren't you in here wishing Rocky a happy birthday?

I did on Facebook. Yeah troy is a once in a lifetime player. It's sounding like he took a pay cut. Damn if he left that would really only leave Ben, Suggs, and flacco from then the rivalry was the hottest. This is me assuming ike and Woodley are gone.
  • Upvote 1

Troy needs to retire, he is robbing the Steeler organization blind

I think he has a year or two left in him. What people don't realize is he was basically playing ilb last year. Also this deal creates 4.5 million is savings so once they cut Brown they will be under the cap with a slew of moves still to come. I'm just happy heath and troy are going to retire steelers.
  • Upvote 1

Troy needs to retire, he is robbing the Steeler organization blind

I think he has a year or two left in him. What people don't realize is he was basically playing ilb last year. Also this deal creates 4.5 million is savings so once they cut Brown they will be under the cap with a slew of moves still to come. I'm just happy heath and troy are going to retire steelers.
  • Upvote 1

I did on Facebook. Yeah troy is a once in a lifetime player. It's sounding like he took a pay cut. Damn if he left that would really only leave Ben, Suggs, and flacco from then the rivalry was the hottest. This is me assuming ike and Woodley are gone.

At least if he did he was smart enough to take a pay cut, knows what he is doing.

I really though we might have seen the last Troy this past season, good to see a football player hanging around if he can still bring it.

Brady's restructuring has been very cap friendly, his contract will be along those lines.

so you think flacco is going to sign a new deal two year into it for less money? No way is that going to happen. Also Marsha's deal looks good on paper until you look at guaranteed and then you see it is not team friendly.

Restructured means that his cap hit gets bigger. No way is he going to sign an extension 3 years in when the big money comes into play. The only thing saving the Ravens is that the cap is supposed to explode.

NO!!!!! look what Suggs just did, he reduced his number 50%..We all know contracts are hype for the media, any player that signs big contracts know they will never see the final years, all they care is about the guaranteed money and all the owners care about is how that number affects the cap.

NO!!!!! look what Suggs just did, he reduced his number 50%..We all know contracts are hype for the media, any player that signs big contracts know they will never see the final years, all they care is about the guaranteed money and all the owners care about is how that number affects the cap.

if Ben doesn't get a new deal this year he will have made roughly 90 million of the 107 million dollar contract