ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Wr Set

cravnravn

I have not seen or talked to my mother in yrs. She is a POS so I have no contact. Hell she could be dead and I would not know.

Explain how 5 reception for 41 yds is an amazing game.

20-0 is an amazing game on all 3 pieces of the game. Joe is making a connection with Macklin, you don't see that? 1st game together. I like what I saw

I have not seen or talked to my mother in yrs. She is a POS so I have no contact. Hell she could be dead and I would not know.

Explain how 5 reception for 41 yds is an amazing game.

I can do that easily. Joe didn't have to throw for 300 yards. He only had to manage the offense, something that he did very well. You two guys don't know much about pro football, do you?

I hear ya, any real damage to the homestead?

Home did well, 30 of 40 panels of privacy fencing did not, and our tall oak tree out back, it snapped and fell on itself, thank goodness or it would of taken out the pool screen area. Not bad overall only 12 hrs without electricity, cranked up the generator for lights, tv, coffee, frig

Crav, it sounds like you fared okay from Irma. My brother just returned today to New Smyrna Beach and will be assessing damage to his place - which hopefully will be minimal.

Let me know how he did, we want to go to new Smyrna Saturday, as of today you had to live across the intercoastal to be allowed beach side.

Ormand Beach did real well the storm actually pushed sand up on the beach instead of the usual beach erosion.