ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

do i need to start ky own steelers draft day thread

thesteelhurtin

I kept getting yelled at last year on the normal for posting what I thought bout the Steelers picks and I really am going to give 100% effort not to cause too much trouble over here anymore.

liar liar

pants on fuego

i want Cooper

• Downvote 1

a 4'9 40? by the time he gets into the backfield, Ray Rice will be 3 yards beyond him.

bull

shit

bull

shit

bull

shit

you're DELIRIOUS

YOUR WHEELS STUCK IN PLACE

A STUPID LOOK ON YOUR FACE

DE-LIRIOUS

doo dah doo dah doo dah

doo dah doo dah doo dah

DE-LIRIOUS

• Downvote 1

It took Harrison 4 times being released to get it right, hes just lucky you were desperate for LBers then to give him another shot.

Hey lets draft a LBer that is slow as shit and has Stenosis of the spine to boot..

Edited by cravnravn

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/football-120926Schlabach/college-football-georgia-bulldogs-lb-jarvis-jones-overcomes-family-tragedy-star-field

This kid is special and like I said it's running in shorts. I believe jerry rice ran like a 4.6 or 4.7. There is track speed and football speed and they are totally different. This kid shredded the Alabama line this year with 3 tackles for loss 2 sacks and a forced fumble. Never doubt motivation and heart did you learn nothing from ray Lewis.

Must be the heat, it is dam hot..

Now you know it wouldnt be a draft without a little ribbing from moi

that's what we love about you cravn

PURPLE RAIN

PURPLE RAIN

• Downvote 1

Oh I knew you would have something to say.

like a SNICKERS bar

POKIN AT YA

POKIN AT YA

cravn is full of NUTS

no matter how you slice

he comes out p NUTZ

• Downvote 1

God I hope he leaps like Tinker Bell when he trys that shit on us...

KAPOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

From who he doesn't try to jump lbers he jumps dbs going for his legs. If pollard were still around then yeah you would be correct. You are seeing players get leaped more and more these days and as long as he doesn't do it in traffic he will be fine.

Wow I didn't realize bell was only 20 I like him even more now. I'm loving the Wheaton pick he may not be as fast as Wallace but he already does a lot of stuff better then Wallace. Wheaton runs crisp routes and is extremely strong when fighting for the ball in the air. At 190 pounds 20 reps at the combine is impressive the wr average is like 14. So far I really like the Steelers draft. I hope they use a 6th on Rontez Miles.

Steel--You cant label him "better than Wallace" thats just not fair to the kid. Wallace was a beast.

He run better routes, high points the ball, battles for the ball, and catches it with his hands. I didn't say he was better then Wallace because nobody has walkaces speed and thats you can't teach but in some areas he is better. He can play inside or out and he is a better fit in haleys system. It was pretty clear Wallace didn't fit last year. Now the Steelers have 3 wrs that can line up all over the place and not just outside the numbers. He is nowhere near the homerun threat Wallace is but that won't be what's asked of him. The mire tape I watch of him the more I want to say he is a stronger version of AB . If Wallace didn't run a 4.27 he would have little value imo like tomlin always said he is a one trick pony with a greattrick