Week 4 at Buffalo Bills

deeshopper

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa,

First, it was a joke about Crav being a goof.

But the real point is that you are arguing against the strawman that is the lowest/stupidest comment. Crav's not here. Why do I have to defend comments made by some one else? Why does OTR? Instead of having a discussion with the people here and allowing the conversation to actually happen, you resort to "well someone else here once said... so how do you defend that?" It's a sorry and flawed tactic and it shuts any chance of productive conversation down.

Papa,

First, it was a joke about Crav being a goof.

But the real point is that you are arguing against the strawman that is the lowest/stupidest comment. Crav's not here. Why do I have to defend comments made by some one else? Why does OTR? Instead of having a discussion with the people here and allowing the conversation to actually happen, you resort to "well someone else here once said... so how do you defend that?" It's a sorry and flawed tactic and it shuts any chance of productive conversation down.

I thought you were talking about people that post at this board.

But if we go to the heart of the subject, your original comment was "But I thought Harbs was infalliable" or whatever. The entire purpose of your comments is to get us to defend someone else's view. Crav said it. Maybe someone else did. It's hardly the overriding theme of our board.

Meanwhile... way to go on that drive, gents.

My wife refuses to acknowledge it... but we went down 0-6. She walked out and we scored. She walked back in and we gave up 14 points in 2 minutes. She just walked out 2 minutes ago. Just saying.