and

ON

shit I remember a 3rd string beating the ravens iat

AUNTIE M

last year

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BEECHES

• Downvote 1

original.gif

Your coach: Mike Tomlin, whom Steelers fans will find a way to bitch about even though he's won a Super Bowl and gone to the playoffs four of six years during his tenure. (What have you done for the Yinzers lately, Mike?) Tomlin also kept Todd Haley around for a second straight season.

The best part of having Todd Haley around is trying to figure out jussssst how much Big Ben hates his fucking guts:

He brought it in and (said) 'Here's my stuff, here's what we're going to do.' So it was hard for us to say, 'Hey, we were pretty doggone good last year, what were we 12-4?'” Roethlisberger said Saturday on the first practice day of
training camp. “We would say, 'Oh, we know this play, it's the same thing we had, but it's called completely different.' So why not call it the same thing? So there was a lot of frustration with that.”

Hey crave you bring up 35-7 can you tel me who has the biggest margin of victory in the rivalry that's right the Steelers. Haley and the players sat down this year reworded some stuff and the players had a lot of input. Everyone knew the first year was going to be rocky I actually thought it would be a lit worse then what it was. Also it looks like Haley is going to finally let Ben go no huddle a lot. If you truly think the Steelers are going 6-10 you haven't been paying attention to how they do things. At least they don't have to run out and grab two guys at the blue light special at dennys to play. I hope Stokley doesn't forget to put the tennis balls on his walker it won't slide down the field very well without them. Dallas Clark are you kidding me another AARP WR yeah they may call him a TE but let's be honest he is a wr. Heck I would bet there are wrs in the league that block better then him.