ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

LAUGHING FOR TWO REASONS!

tgann68

FOR JEN...

1)Willie Gay is BACK!

2) Ramon Foster is pathetic

Both of these players are in positions to DRAMATICALLY impact the Pisstown Steamers quest for another 8-8 or 6-10 season.

Willie Gay?? Im on the F'ing floor!!! Wasn't even close to Cruz!!!

Ramon Foster got USED by Cullen Jenkins and if it wasn't Jenkins that got to the Big Terdberger it would have been Mike Adam's guy bc he was blowing past Mike Adams faster then Big Ben running past security at a strip club!

That Steelers O-Line is bad in pass protection. Ngata,Canty,Suggs,Dumervil,Upshaw,Spears,Br. WIlliams are going to eat them alive!

:thumbup:

Real good its the hat! ;-)

Honestly I do not see how Ben R makes it 5 games with that O-Line.... If that D-Line of the Giants got to him that way my God the Ravens and others will be all over his ass!!!

Ahh yes the power of the hat

the hat and two crappy maybe awesome superpowers :kool:

kind of like the power of Bigben

:scared:

• Downvote 1

Big Ben needs an O-line or he is screwed and the one he currently has in front of him aint gonna cut it... They did ok in the run but looked like a college team in pass protection...Gonna be a long year for the Miami of Ohio grad.

Ahh yes the hat...I call it the divider...Half liked it half hated it.

The oline is fine and other then that one play Ben had time. Guys are going to get beat it happens. Once we get Bell in there and defenses can't just pin their ears back and go that will help the oline and Ben out tremendously. Just look at once LSH started running all over the giants they couldn't just come at Ben and Ben had plenty of time to throw. Also don't be shocked when the Steelers wait and pick up the best lineman cut when the final cuts come around.

Not convinced "picking up the best lineman cut" will save Big Bens ass. isaw no reason to have confidence in the Steeler line in pass protection unless u r a ravens fan such as myself in which case I am thrilled.

So because they let up one sack they are garbage? You are ignoring the rest of the time when Ben had a good pocket and nobody in his face. Well Joe threw an interception in his first preseaon game so he is garbage. That sack was the only time the giants really got close to Ben.