ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

OK , now give us your predictions

Tornado700

Sorry to suffice, but my head is telling me 23 to 13, Broncos. Man I hope I'm wrong. Anybody optimistic? Your scores?

I said it in another thread, 34-23 Ravens.......I look for 2-3 INT's on Peyton because of the pressure we will have on him....Pees seems to know him pretty well from his days at NE when they used to handle him every year but 1......

And I look for at least 1 fumble recovery....Joe has some weapons and will get the job done in convincing fashion.....

That's my opinion.....It's gonna be a loooong hard day for PM and company.....

SB REPEAT !!!!

I think the revenge factor trumps most everything Thursday night. Denver is pissed, has a much bigger chip on its shoulder, and its in their house (I am still ticked we aren't playing at M & T). We (and especially Joe) have a huge chip, too, but the loss of Bolden and Pitta will be apparent, especially in crunch time. Joe has no real go-to guys (outside of Torrey Smith) and we cant expect Joe to "suddenly" develop chemistry w/ Stokely, Dallas Clark, etc. on opening night can we ?

On defense, I agree with a previous post from Cleetz that a Ray and Reed-less defense will be exposed by Manning and his numerous weapons, particularly in critical 3rd down situations. This years' D might be faster and more athletic but will be lacking in experience and decision making at key moments in the game.

My gut right now tells me Broncos by 10-13 points.

I can't predict this. I have no idea of what this Ravens team will look like and do. None. Just wild guesses.

But...because everybody else is playing along, I'll go Ravens 27 Broncos 23.

Not worried about no Reed and Lewis. Their leadership was great but their skills were greatly eroded and our newer guys are faster and stronger. It's the lack of weapons for Joe that has me worried. Hate to say it but Broncos 23 Ravens 13.

OUCH!

From Russ Dinn...

Outlook: There will be too much Manning for the Ravens. The Ravens have a new offense and are one big question mark in my book. During regular-season games played in Denver throughout his career, Manning has thrown 28 touchdowns and only four picks. In addition, Manning has thrown three touchdowns during each of his last six regular-season games at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and has not been sacked at home during five of those six starts. I'm sure he also has not forgotten that loss to the Ravens during the playoffs last season.

Prediction: Denver 35, Baltimore 17

http://www.pressboxonline.com/blog/6321/NFL-Week-One-Ravens-At-Broncos-By-The-Numbers

OUCH!

From Russ Dinn...

Not with Suggs, Dumerville, and Ngata breathing down his throat, ain't hapnin brother.....

I read a piece that said ; don't worry about the Ravens O, the preseason was only vanilla plays, we got some big time plays in the arsenal that we ain't gonna let em see til it's run them over.....34-23 Ravens

Gooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

I'm a Ravens fan first and foremost that being said. I've never gone into a season or game picking our win(s) and loss(s).So I'm anticipating a win at Denver. I think one of our rookie receivers will make an impact. If our offensive line gives Flacco time in the pocket the skies the limit. Ravens by 10.

It bugs me but I am going to go 28 to 20 Denver. I think this is the hardest game the Ravens will play all season.

Absolutely this was our toughest game along with New England and our little brother the Steelers.

BUT, the biggest marks for me are no Miller, no Doom, if Bailey does play what percentage is he at? playoff game Torrey Smith ran past him on numerous occasions.

NOW you throw in Denvers center, they lost the starting and back up center during pre season, they have some Joe off the streets playing center, Ngata will eat him up.

At this point in time denver is not a complete team, whereas we are an improved team defensively, offensively we have 1 question mark, and that is who Joe will use as his security blanket. my money is, it will be Dallas Clark

lol @ Manning being too much for the Ravens. In the playoffs he was 28 for 43 for 290 yards. 6.7 YPA with 3 TDs and 2 INTs. A QBR of 58.1

All we have done since that game is upgrade the D. We are younger, faster and stronger. IMO the Ravens D will be too much for Manning's noodle arm and neck. If it wasn't for the 2 special teams TDs Manning gets blown out by the Ravens in the playoffs. Did I mention that Webby is back. He likes catching the ball.

I hope we crush them now.

This Foxsports writer predicts the same score that I did.

Denver at Baltimore: There’s a lot to love about this matchup. Jacoby Jones going up against Rahim Moore seven months after the play that changed both of their lives forever, Elvis Dumervil back in Denver for the first time since FaxGate in March, and Flacco and Manning squaring off once again in front of a national audience. I think the Brandon Stokley storyline could be the one that’s getting overlooked. Yep, keep an eye on Stokley in this one. He and Flacco have been jelling in practices, and after being let go to make room for Wes Welker, the man who scored the first touchdown for the Ravens in Super Bowl XXXV is ready to make a difference in Baltimore. I like the Ravens. Underdogs, on the road, and being overlooked by just about everyone. What’s new? The Pick: Ravens 27, Broncos 23

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/marijuana-billboard-denver.jpg

marijuana-billboard-denver.jpg

Cant sleep, feeling confident, been since 2:49

I dont see the Donkeys stopping us, Manning will throw for 250 and a pick and the media will go ga-ga over him.

Ill take my Joe any day of the week.

Ravens BIG in the W column

Now we'll have 10 days to start worrying about a letdown next Sunday vs Leaveland