ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Former players performance.....

Oldschool739

Carey will do that, make a big play here and there while getting burnt in coverage over and over again.

They let the Skins back in that game last nite from loose coverage.....

I don't question his being cut, or letting the others go except for Q, and I understand that move also....

If he would have restructured, he would still be here so it was his decision to walk....

Watch Marlon and get used to that name, he's gonna be a good-n......

Goooo Ravens !!!!

The only BAD game i remember Cary having was the Denver game in the regular season, At least Cary makes big plays, i could stomach Smith if he made a big play here and there but he doesn't.

Yeah, I just don't get Jimmy Smith. He has awwsome ability. It's all in his head. This may well be his last year as a Raven. It's the Raven way.

The only BAD game i remember Cary having was the Denver game in the regular season, At least Cary makes big plays, i could stomach Smith if he made a big play here and there but he doesn't.

He made some in the playoffs and maybe saved the game at the end of the SB....remember, the hit by the goal line that knocked the ball loose from the receiver and almost knocked him out cold....The player said afterwards that he was unconscious for the next 2 plays and we stopped them to win the game...

He's a lot like Carey but tackles better, not good in coverage....But Graham and Webby are our starting CB's anyway.

And is facing a big fine for yet another illegal hit and possible suspension....

No discipline defeats his talent.....

Goooo Ravens !!!!

Why would someone vote this post about Bernard Pollard down ?????

Does anyone besides me think this popularity post feature is ridiculous and should be abolished ???

So easy to manipulate and it don't mean squat.....I'm just sayin'....

• Downvote 4

Why would someone vote this post about Bernard Pollard down ?????

Does anyone besides me think this popularity post feature is ridiculous and should be abolished ???

So easy to manipulate and it don't mean squat.....I'm just sayin'....

Said the person who has used it as much as most people here have (despite not being here so long), including recently going back and voting down some of my posts from 5 years ago. Yeah, its awful and ridiculous when its not you doing it.

Edited by Spen
I left my lunch at home.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1