ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Caption This....

Robjr83

"hey It's not my fault I suckered this franchise into way over paying me...which I don't feel guilty about at all. I got my super bowl ring, I got my 120 mil , honestly I could care less if I suck ass the rest of my career!!!"

=)

Hey jackoff, this isnt fantasy football, the only stat that matters is W-L's..and only a fool would think that Joe will get 120 million...oh wait you're a Fins & Stealers fan..LOL

• Upvote 1

"hey It's not my fault I suckered this franchise into way over paying me...which I don't feel guilty about at all. I got my super bowl ring, I got my 120 mil , honestly I could care less if I suck ass the rest of my career!!!"

=)

To which Flacco replied "Can you believe the job Fins wife did cleaning my house"?

:thumbup:

The Miami Dolphins are going to beat you by at least two scores...the way your team is playing awful against awful teams....wonder what the board excuse will be in a few hours...

Flacco caption should say...."Yes,we lost to the Bills AND our O looks like complete dog shit but I still got PAID BISHES, Drinks on ME" =)

The Miami Dolphins are going to beat you by at least two scores...the way your team is playing awful against awful teams....wonder what the board excuse will be in a few hours...

Flacco caption should say...."Yes,we lost to the Bills AND our O looks like complete dog shit but I still got PAID BISHES, Drinks on ME" =)

LMAO, I will be there, you wont come within 10 of us

Since speaking about wifes, How's your oompa loompa "the biggest loser" XXXL wifey doing??

She cutting down on the carbs?

Since speaking about wifes, How's your oompa loompa "the biggest loser" XXXL wifey doing??

She cutting down on the carbs?

Fin, You come here don't talk football insult others then you get used. You are not even a decent troll not even in the same ball park as a Burgh South at least he knew what he was and what team he was rooting. You are from Pissburgh yet a Fins fan married to a mutt. You have no idea what you are other then you like being abused which is clear. You and I have that in common you like being a jerk off and I like calling you out about being one. Thank you it works.

:thumbup:

• Upvote 1

Tgann shut the fuck up.

You seriously have no room to talk. I owned your pathetic crazy anger managed ass the entire time you were on ESPN....You are a lunatic who can't control your emotions. Trying harder on this site I see? Your not fooling anybody. Your the biggest fucking joke there was on ESPN....You never even contributed to any actual football talk. You felt compelled to be the "troll fighter" yet all you did was spam and troll your own board making it ultimately annoying for those real Baltimore fans. And what is even more funny is you were owned by all the "trolls"....Your ass would get so bent out of shape you would get banned twice in less than ONE FUCKING DAY....

lmao you are the worst...GO and say something about my beautiful wife or the Pittsburgh steelers....You only say the same shit over and over...

why not actually post something contributing to this board.....

=)