ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Couldn't resist

Robjr83

Joe isn't the problem the line gives him no time at all and his receivers are horrible not just bad but horrible. I don't know many qbs who could win with no running game, TE's and WR.. I'm just saying the Ravens are paying a qb top dollar and left him nothing to work with. 27TH IN QBR 27TH DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH THAT MAKES SENSE. You are paying a guy that much money but give him no help so he's 5 spots from the bottom in qbr and 7 from the bottom in completion percentage after he did what only Joe Montana has done in the playoffs last year. I see how useguys can just be fine with that when you factor in the poor Oline performance, no TE's, no running game and only 1 receiver who catches the ball.

No denying he had a great run in the playoffs but you don't pay that much for 1 run. The one thing Ben does have is a great wr in brown the rest so far are middle if the pack. Bell looked decent running behind the line but still no running threat. I would put Joe above Ryan and Romo but behind Ben. I just don't think he deserved the contract he got. We will see what happens with Ben and his extension next year. He has made his money first qb to make 70 million in one contract. I honestly think he is going to go the way of Brady and take less with more guaranteed. He doesn't want to leave the Steelers at all and he really has a team first mentality. I will same him and Joe have one great thing in common when they lose they blame themselves and most qbs would be flipping out about the oline in front of both of them. I'm not saying flacco is a bad qb I'm saying he isn't a 120 milliondollar qb. Most teams in the league would take him as there starter in a second. I have no problem giving credit where credit is due I also have no problem saying what problems people have and Flaccos completion percentage has always been low I have never really paid attention to his qbr so i don't really know but I'm thinking its never been top 15 I could be way off though.

Allen from the cowboys had one good game and it happened to be the super bowl. While he hasn't fallen off the earth Holmes even though Ben deserved that one.

Really ???? You're gonna compare Joe, who has made the playoffs 5 straight out of the gate, 3 AFCCG's, SB MVP, and matching the greatest QB of all time's record Joe Montana in the playoffs, to these flukes ?????

Desperate and dufus.....

SB Champs....All yr loooooong !!!! yee haw...

Really ???? You're gonna compare Joe, who has made the playoffs 5 straight out of the gate, 3 AFCCG's, SB MVP, and matching the greatest QB of all time's record Joe Montana in the playoffs, to these flukes ?????

Desperate and dufus.....

SB Champs....All yr loooooong !!!! yee haw...

But I made my point super mvp is for one game

But I made my point super mvp is for one game

So you ignored his other 4 years that he went to the playoffs, and 2 AFCCG..

You are putting too much stock into a quarter of a season..

Standings say

Baltimore Ravens

2-2, 1st in the AFCN

Edited by cravnravn

Your right being voted MVP in the championship game that decides who the best team in the league that year isn't worth a lot.

so before joe won the Super Bowl it was " he hasn't won a Super bowl". Now it's " he won. Super bowl and oh yes the MVP but bc out team has lost two games he sucks"...gotcha. Lol!!!

Your right being voted MVP in the championship game that decides who the best team in the league that year isn't worth a lot.

so before joe won the Super Bowl it was " he hasn't won a Super bowl". Now it's " he won. Super bowl and oh yes the MVP but bc out team has lost two games he sucks"...gotcha. Lol!!!

Obviously you didn't read my earlier post stating Joe is a good qb and a lot of teams in the league would take him in a second but he is not worth 120 million dollars. I'm sorry to get paid that your completion percentage needs to be over 60 and his never has been. To get paid that you shoupdnt rank 25th in completion percentage and 27th in qbr. Plain and simple if you want to beat the ravens remove the rush and put it all on joes shoulders.

Saw this on NFL Meme's front page. I thought it was funny...yes Flacco is playing bad too.

20130930-194447.jpg

I don't thunk Ben is playing all that bad. His biggest pro lem right now is he is trying to force to many plays that aren't there. He's in desperation made right now. He has had some plays that make you say wtf were you thinking there but stat wise he is having a decent year. His qbr is a lot lower then normal at 84. I'm hoping they get this straightened out with the bye week but I don't know if it can be straighten out though. The offense is playing well enough to win the defense just can't stop anyone or cause a turnover

Obviously you didn't read my earlier post stating Joe is a good qb and a lot of teams in the league would take him in a second but he is not worth 120 million dollars. I'm sorry to get paid that your completion percentage needs to be over 60 and his never has been. To get paid that you shoupdnt rank 25th in completion percentage and 27th in qbr. Plain and simple if you want to beat the ravens remove the rush and put it all on joes shoulders.

Why is 120 million dollar contract even in the conversation, when its a media number? Do you really think Joe is going to play the next 6 years under that contract? the CAP #'s after year 3 are astronomical..

What about 1-3 Matty Melt, what you have to say about him? BTW he has a bigger contract then Joe with 1 playoff victory in 5 years

Edited by cravnravn

Why is 120 million dollar contract even in the conversation, when its a media number? Do you really think Joe is going to play the next 6 years under that contract? the CAP #'s after year 3 are astronomical..

What about 1-3 Matty Melt, what you have to say about him? BTW he has a bigger contract then Joe with 1 playoff victory in 5 years

so you are saying that in three years flacco is getting a new deal?

Get over it. If you want a QB who wins in the playoffs, then it will cost you $120 mil.

If you had to watch Harbaugh, Mitchel, Banks, Case, Boller, Blake, Grbac, Redman, Wright,....$120 mil is a very fair amount to pay to stop your brain and eyes from hurting.

so you are saying that in three years flacco is getting a new deal?

YES, come on man year 4 of his current teal is like a 22.5 mil dollar cap hit, Ben did it, Brady did it, Manning didnt do it, thats why hes in Denver..99% of the top QB's restructure..

Now what about 1-4 Matt Ryan?

YES, come on man year 4 of his current teal is like a 22.5 mil dollar cap hit, Ben did it, Brady did it, Manning didnt do it, thats why hes in Denver..99% of the top QB's restructure..

Now what about 1-4 Matt Ryan?

Ben restructured he didn't get a new deal that's coming this off-season because the Steelers won't have a choice since Ben is due like 20 million dye to all the restructuring.

and joe will do the same thing, why would anyone think he wont?

Ok so in three years Joe restructures a 22 million dollar deal do you realize how much carry over that will be. Like I said all the restructuring the Steelers have done as of late is really catching up to them salary cap wise. Hell we are taking a 4 million dollar hit next year for colon and he only restructured once.