ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Its Game Day!

cravnravn

@Fin...

U r so pathetic u come to the Ravens Xtreme board to get abused bc the abuse u must take from being such a ball-less girl isn't enuff... It's really fun to watch... U r as pathetic today as u were on the ESPN boards but here my buddy is the mod so u cant get another sandy Vaj and have me banned. :)

• Downvote 1

Ahhhh- joshtree the pusee is back.

says the guy who bitched his way out of his own bet...

stfu- your the biggest puss on the board. Make a bet then call the person out prematurely that they won't keep their end only to lose the bet and then act like a fucking bitch.

you have no room to talk about anyone brah =)

Seriously Nado...you lost all respect when you acted like a bitch...

You made a bet about the last Presidential election...You were "SO CERTAIN" that you made a ridiculous bet to someone that wasn't in your clique....

You even taunted them stating they wouldn't keep up their end of the bargain...but again you were SO CERTAIN...you created the bet...

ONLY to act like a little bitch and nullify your bet not even a month after it happened....So you need to shut up and realize you are the one who is a joke and everything you say is a lie...

What's worse is you called out the person you wanted to bet....After the bet was in place you ridiculed him like he would never live up to his side....Yet when he won, you acted like a bitch and claimed the "reason I didn't live up to my bet is because HE would never have lived up to his bet"....Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds....So Nado....fuck off you deserve Zero RESPECT" OKK....and what makes me say sorry Cravn no to the bet....is the fact that Tgann, Robj, Oldschool and even the belligerent Cravn...all supported your welcoming back...

what a girly clique...but regardless Nado....you the last person who should talk mmmmkay...

But no one will ever be more of my bitch than Tgann....

I love how I used to get you banned like twice in less than 48 for acting like such a dip shit...what is wrong with you? You clearly much older than I yet you act like the biggest child...Why do you get so damn upset...seriously Tgann...fucking issues mate...just like the ones trying to get my attention...You know I am a Miami Dolphin fan...I have been known for years for that...Hell EVERYONE ON HERE CALLS ME "FIN FAN" Yet I have stuck up for the black n gold when you gave them zero respect..Apart from last year, the black n gold have had a much better history than yours, but to claim.I am now a FULL TIME Steeler fan? what the hell are you on? You joke....and obviously you have taken a liking in my wife of 5 years....Because she is foreigner you are going to be a fucking BIGOT and act like she cleans your house??? First off, she is Brazilian....who the fuck do you know who has Brazilians as house keepers you dummy...Second off, I hope no other fan on here has married a foreigner because otherwise these jackasses will have a "field day" and repeat the same shit for years....LMAO =)

this dude seriously has anger issues....wouldn't take anything to get his ass banned on the espn boards....

Lets not forget how irate you used to get on espn over nothing ...Dude your nuts....and would go off the rockers..."your actions speak louder than any words"

PS -Your boy Yanda has played like shit Mr Talk.....what's that about...that's your booooy =)

crave delete my messages like the "Danelle Ellerbe" thread...no worries, I have them all saved in case you want to be a bitch...

who even ever thought to give you modship on here?

you were always known as one of the worst trolls on espn...how many names did you go through Crave? and yet you are an actual mod here?

lolololo-smh

crave delete my messages like the "Danelle Ellerbe" thread...no worries, I have them all saved in case you want to be a bitch...

you were always known as one of the worst trolls on espn...how many names did you go through Crave? and yet you are an actual mod here?

lolololo-smh

I havent deleted anything ya goof, If I do you will know it

Hey do yourself a favor, stay over on hoopla or where ever you post, caus your time is just about up over here, I wanted you banned the day ESPN shut down, because you bring nothing to the table, you are the definition of a troll

Edited by cravnravn

lolololo-smh

1:30 in the morning on a work night, and you call me a drunk? Haaaaaa

But no one will ever be more of my bitch than Tgann....

I love how I used to get you banned like twice in less than 48 for acting like such a dip shit...what is wrong with you? You clearly much older than I yet you act like the biggest child...Why do you get so damn upset...seriously Tgann...fucking issues mate...just like the ones trying to get my attention...You know I am a Miami Dolphin fan...I have been known for years for that...Hell EVERYONE ON HERE CALLS ME "FIN FAN" Yet I have stuck up for the black n gold when you gave them zero respect..Apart from last year, the black n gold have had a much better history than yours, but to claim.I am now a FULL TIME Steeler fan? what the hell are you on? You joke....and obviously you have taken a liking in my wife of 5 years....Because she is foreigner you are going to be a fucking BIGOT and act like she cleans your house??? First off, she is Brazilian....who the fuck do you know who has Brazilians as house keepers you dummy...Second off, I hope no other fan on here has married a foreigner because otherwise these jackasses will have a "field day" and repeat the same shit for years....LMAO =)

this dude seriously has anger issues....wouldn't take anything to get his ass banned on the espn boards....

Lets not forget how irate you used to get on espn over nothing ...Dude your nuts....and would go off the rockers..."your actions speak louder than any words"

PS -Your boy Yanda has played like shit Mr Talk.....what's that about...that's your booooy =)

Fin...of course u would get me banned u don't possess the aptitude to keep up; u r a dummy and ur mex-hairless house maid of a wife is a mutt. Good on her knees but a mutt.

I use to laugh at u now I cry for u. My little clown is crying and wants all the big Bad Ravens fans to give her some attention. Is this bc Mommy wouldn't let u wear her dresses or Bc all those new daddy's Mommy brought home were mean to little JT? do you realize how pathetic you are at 1:30am pounding away at the keyboard trying to regain your dignity bc this is te only place little JT can play "BIG BOY" without someone slapping her... Keep going baby girl u and ur mascot will get it right I'm rooting for ya! lololol!!!

• Upvote 1

I havent deleted anything ya goof, If I do you will know it

Hey do yourself a favor, stay over on hoopla or where ever you post, caus your time is just about up over here, I wanted you banned the day ESPN shut down, because you bring nothing to the table, you are the definition of a troll

your so full of shit. You deleted my AQ Shipley and Geno Gradkowski thread talking about Pittsburgh roots, also a Pittsburgh Pirates thread and also in a post when I referenced your extremely obese wife you had my sentence edited in the post...Not to mention the Danelle Ellerbe thread just a few weeks ago...

lame dude.

your so full of shit. You deleted my AQ Shipley and Geno Gradkowski thread talking about Pittsburgh roots, also a Pittsburgh Pirates thread and also in a post when I referenced your extremely obese wife you had my sentence edited in the post...Not to mention the Danelle Ellerbe thread just a few weeks ago...

lame dude.

@Fin...

^i throw the peanuts and my monkey turns the handle to the organ. Turn that handle monkey.heres ur peanuts. lol!!!

;)

lame dude.

@Fin...

How did ur team the Steelers do yesterday?

Hmmm?

;)

lame dude.

Sorry dude, I did not delete anything