ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Total ugliness

Tornado700

That would be the best way to describe this loss.

Flacco- 5 interceptions? 23 passes to 1 run in the second half? Over 200 running yards given up by our front 7? The better team definitely won today.

Our only saving grace today? Cincy & Pittsburgh lost too. Expect alot of criticism on this level of play by the Ravens and rightfully so.

But lets not put any of the blame on your"120 million dollar" qb but instead all on the OC...

Hell if you have the best qb in the NFL or are going to at least pay like he is the best in the NFL why not pass it every down especially against a weak secondary who the week before made Geno Smith look like a stud..SMH

But lets not put any of the blame on your"120 million dollar" qb but instead all on the OC...

Hell if you the best qb in the NFL why not pass it every down especially against a weak secondary who the week before made Geno Smith look like a stud..SMH

Who gives a fuck, noone claimed we would win 16 games, logical fans thinks we would lose 3 to 4, it was a bad game, the only ones that take pride in Joes bad games are the folks that fear the Ravens, like the Fins should, they have a whiter Kyle Boller, that will be shown mon & next Sunday

Nobody fears you you stupid drunk. the entire AFC NORTH is garbage this year.. Your two mediocre wins has nobody in fear..

You better get used to hearing about Ryan Tannehil.. Like stated before, he willl be the most improved qb this year from last years draft.. Look at what he's done so far this season!

Just saying..

Nobody fears you you stupid drunk. the entire AFC NORTH is garbage this year.. Your two mediocre wins has nobody in fear..

You better get used to hearing about Ryan Tannehil.. Like stated before, he willl be the most improved qb this year from last years draft.. Look at what he's done so far this season!

Just saying..

Now...the Ravens really looked like shit today and are off to a very rocky but understandable start to the 2013 season. There has just been too much roster turnover,r coupled with injuries, for this team to play well. May not happen this year.

But the Ravens aren't coming off a streak of 41 years since their last Super Bowl win.

In his rookie year, Flacco started every game right up to the AFC Championship game.

The Tannehil led Dolphins went 7-9 his rookie year.

He's already behind Joe in helping to lead his team to the playoffs.

You just hang around here because you're a jealous hater.

Flacco has set consecutive NFL records for most starts by a quarterback in each of his five seasons,[1] bringing his team to the playoffs and winning at least one postseason game in each of those years. With Flacco as Baltimore's starting quarterback, the Ravens have won the AFC North twice, appeared in three AFC Championship Games, and won Super Bowl XLVII. Flacco was named Super Bowl XLVII's MVP, concluding a postseason run in which he tied Joe Montana's single postseason record for touchdown passes (11) without an interception.

Let's see Tannehil do half of that...I'm sure you'd shit your pants.

Now...the Ravens really looked like shit today and are off to a very rocky but understandable start to the 2013 season. There has just been too much roster turnover,r coupled with injuries, for this team to play well. May not happen this year.

But the Ravens aren't coming off a streak of 41 years since their last Super Bowl win.

In his rookie year, Flacco started every game right up to the AFC Championship game.

You have to excuse the board puppet Max, the Fins have sucked since 1983 and the Stealers have sucked since 2009

I must agree with max on this one.

You just hang around here because you're a jealous hater

I never said compare both Flaccos and Tannehil rookie season you idiot. That is irrelevant to any of what I posted.

You can hate all you want but as the weeks move on Tannehil will gain more recognition.

I never said compare both Flaccos and Tannehil rookie season you idiot. That is irrelevant to any of what I posted.

You can hate all you want but as the weeks move on Tannehil will gain more recognition.

I'm not hating on Tannehil or the Dolphins. I hope he does well. Got nothing against him.

Now...your Joe Flacco hate that you keep posting here is stupid because the Ravens have proven they can win and win big for 5 years in a row with him as their QB.

Just calling you out for what you are and why you hang around here.

Hey...I hate on the Steelers and the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons. If I post on their boards I should be called a hater.

Your stupid to deny that you are a hater.

@Fin...

First off how's my fav fence hopper doin?Tell her I said hi.

Ok now to the issues at hand...do u have any clue how little what u say matters after my team just won a LOMBARDI? Given the FACT that after all that shit u talked last year and u just fkn disappeared after we won it all. U dont even have the balls of the 14 yr old girl you are to allow me to bury you yet again in your own stupidity u just disappeared and now like clockwork or the herpes virus u r POOF! U are back!

Well I say welcome back i have missed and u ur mascot / my house cleaner and all ur stupidity. This will be fun bc ur real team the Stoolers are 0-4 and ur half team ( bc u dont have the nuts to commit to ONE team) the Fins will be taking a huge fall and u know it and I'll be right here to degrade u as always.

;)