• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,688 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

So basically if I think Joe Flacco isn't worthy of his 120 million dollar contract than I'm a hater?

SMH

and stupid.

“It’s not very often you get a Super Bowl champ and Super Bowl MVP, two Heisman Trophy winners and an NFL Rookie of the Year in one room,” Griffin said. “It’s very rare, so we have to maximize that. You can’t have too many high-quality guys in the room.”

#22 Spen

Spen

Pro Bowler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

So basically if I think Joe Flacco isn't worthy of his 120 million dollar contract than I'm a hater?

SMH

Why are you here? I am not trying to argue or say that you shouldnt be, I am just asking why a Dolphins fan is here.

Hi.

#23 Tornado700

Tornado700

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 1,245 posts
  • Interests:Ravens, Md. Terps

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

I will say this.

As a direct result of today's loss to the Bills, the Ravens will win next Sunday vs. Miami. I am guaranteeing it.

#24 thesteelhurtin

thesteelhurtin

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

Why are you here? I am not trying to argue or say that you shouldnt be, I am just asking why a Dolphins fan is here.

he is a troll carry over from the ESPN boards.

#25 tgann68

tgann68

Undrafted Free Agent

• 320 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

@Fin...

First off how's my fav fence hopper doin?Tell her I said hi.

Ok now to the issues at hand...do u have any clue how little what u say matters after my team just won a LOMBARDI? Given the FACT that after all that shit u talked last year and u just fkn disappeared after we won it all. U dont even have the balls of the 14 yr old girl you are to allow me to bury you yet again in your own stupidity u just disappeared and now like clockwork or the herpes virus u r POOF! U are back!

Well I say welcome back i have missed and u ur mascot / my house cleaner and all ur stupidity. This will be fun bc ur real team the Stoolers are 0-4 and ur half team ( bc u dont have the nuts to commit to ONE team) the Fins will be taking a huge fall and u know it and I'll be right here to degrade u as always.

;)

#26 PAfin4life

PAfin4life

Undrafted Free Agent

• 101 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Lol at that ^

What a total man child. And he's going to discuss "immaturity" smh..

At least your anger management seems more under controll on this board Tgann. Congrats!

#27 tgann68

tgann68

Undrafted Free Agent

• 320 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

^u can lol at my quite but inside I know ur still that crying ass-clown u have always been.

So keep crying my little clown.

;)

#28 Tornado700

Tornado700

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 1,245 posts
  • Interests:Ravens, Md. Terps

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

Lol at that ^

What a total man child. And he's going to discuss "immaturity" smh..

At least your anger management seems more under controll on this board Tgann. Congrats!

You only come her to stir up shit. Take a hike you F'n loser.

#29 Oldschool739

Oldschool739

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

preph.jpg

I know what you say is a bunch of cwap  finfairy, but this is ridiculous .......ROTFL

I hate women.

#30 tgann68

tgann68

Undrafted Free Agent

• 320 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

@Fin...

Here's the formula to make Fin disapear...

Fin runs mouth+his team loses as always-(any dignity he may have had)= Fin disappearing

It's time tested and true.

;)

#31 tgann68

tgann68

Undrafted Free Agent

• 320 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

@Fin...

hater and ass-clown but mostly hater.

:thumbup:

#32 PAfin4life

PAfin4life

Undrafted Free Agent

• 101 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

^u can lol at my quite but inside I know ur still that crying ass-clown u have always been.

So keep crying my little clown.

;)

what are you even talking about?  MR I broke ESPN record of getting banned the most in a single month? What was it like 26 times you jackass...

you honestly have no room to talk about shit. If I was a troll to your ravens board then so were you. You caused just as much nonsense because your a fucking grown man who would go APE SHIt CRAZY because you couldn't hold your emotions on a message board......Do you realize how easy it was to get you all upset crying like a little bitch to Grace after I would get you banned repeatedly....lmao how many accounts did you have by the end??? so fuck you I say....try coming up with something better you board pet...

Never can contribute about any actual ravens talk but boy he takes a liking in 'acting tough" with the trolls lmao

#33 PAfin4life

PAfin4life

Undrafted Free Agent

• 101 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

You only come her to stir up shit. Take a hike you F'n loser.

lets make a bet....If Ravens beat Miami this weekend, I'll never come here again...

If Miami beats Ravens then you have to pubicly say your a fucking bitch for how you handled that last "bet" with Rasta......MR I am not true to my word....and then stay the fuck off the board until Christmas.....

maybe you learned your lesson from the first time around.

#34 tgann68

tgann68

Undrafted Free Agent

• 320 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

@fin

Promise me you will never change. ur a freak and it's fun to expose u and ur deficient aptitude. I was afraid I had lost my sad little clown when ESPN shutdown the boards but you have migrated here for your beatings. Well played and inline with ur previous self-destructive behavior.

@Nado

Please don't bet him if he loses I'll have nobody to laugh at constantly. how long will it take for JT to implode again. Lashing out unceremoniously until pooof; he's gone again like the magical little fairy he is....lol!!!

#35 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

lets make a bet....If Ravens beat Miami this weekend, I'll never come here again...

If Miami beats Ravens then you have to pubicly say your a fucking bitch for how you handled that last "bet" with Rasta......MR I am not true to my word....and then stay the fuck off the board until Christmas.....

maybe you learned your lesson from the first time around.

No betting allowed..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users