ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Total ugliness

Tornado700

Lol at that ^

What a total man child. And he's going to discuss "immaturity" smh..

At least your anger management seems more under controll on this board Tgann. Congrats!

You only come her to stir up shit. Take a hike you F'n loser.

^u can lol at my quite but inside I know ur still that crying ass-clown u have always been.

So keep crying my little clown.

;)

what are you even talking about? MR I broke ESPN record of getting banned the most in a single month? What was it like 26 times you jackass...

you honestly have no room to talk about shit. If I was a troll to your ravens board then so were you. You caused just as much nonsense because your a fucking grown man who would go APE SHIt CRAZY because you couldn't hold your emotions on a message board......Do you realize how easy it was to get you all upset crying like a little bitch to Grace after I would get you banned repeatedly....lmao how many accounts did you have by the end??? so fuck you I say....try coming up with something better you board pet...

Never can contribute about any actual ravens talk but boy he takes a liking in 'acting tough" with the trolls lmao

You only come her to stir up shit. Take a hike you F'n loser.

lets make a bet....If Ravens beat Miami this weekend, I'll never come here again...

If Miami beats Ravens then you have to pubicly say your a fucking bitch for how you handled that last "bet" with Rasta......MR I am not true to my word....and then stay the fuck off the board until Christmas.....

maybe you learned your lesson from the first time around.

@fin

Promise me you will never change. ur a freak and it's fun to expose u and ur deficient aptitude. I was afraid I had lost my sad little clown when ESPN shutdown the boards but you have migrated here for your beatings. Well played and inline with ur previous self-destructive behavior.

@Nado

Please don't bet him if he loses I'll have nobody to laugh at constantly. how long will it take for JT to implode again. Lashing out unceremoniously until pooof; he's gone again like the magical little fairy he is....lol!!!

lets make a bet....If Ravens beat Miami this weekend, I'll never come here again...

If Miami beats Ravens then you have to pubicly say your a fucking bitch for how you handled that last "bet" with Rasta......MR I am not true to my word....and then stay the fuck off the board until Christmas.....

maybe you learned your lesson from the first time around.

No betting allowed..