ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Fin? Fin? C

tgann68

I love that you think you're winning some sort of battle here...sad...it's nice that Crav feels sorry for you and tries to help you out...have you read Of Mice and Men? Reminds me of that...except I hope Crav doesn't have to come to the same ending as that book...

I love that you think you're winning some sort of battle here...sad...it's nice that Crav feels sorry for you and tries to help you out...have you read Of Mice and Men? Reminds me of that...except I hope Crav doesn't have to come to the same ending as that book...

I wouldn't call handling a couple puppy dogs winning a war, but then your kind are known to be over emotional, huh?

snicker ....

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/Mugsy104/standuppee.jpg

LOL, I'm just carrying on a little crav, it ain't serious to me.

How far are you from the Cape, my sister owns a condo there.

45 minutes, my cuz owns 3 weeks of time shares at Ron Johns. I own one week on Ft Myers Beach

Edited by cravnravn

45 minutes, my cuz owns 3 weeks of time shares at Ron Johns. I own one week on Ft Myers Beach

My sister loves it down there, about all I know of Fl. is that it has 3 NFL teams and one was supposed to be ours but they can keep that one....lol

She keeps trying to get me to come down there, I might fly down next summer and check it out....If I do, I'll look you up....

Ravens to the House.....Yee Haw !!!!

Why are you sorry?

Is it the fact that you don't actively participate on the actual Ravens topic?, Waiting for me every day, hoping I may respond that YOU WERE RIGHT and I WRONG?

"Ok, TGANN, My Dolphins lost....but it was quite the game that nobody on this board gave MIA the chance...and let's all be honest...Ravens were very lucky to come away victorious...but a win is a win.......and I was wrong......"

Now, I can be an actual man and say it how it is....I'd like to hear from you for why the fact that you only participate on the troll page acting like a total jack ass?......I bet I know more about "your ravens than you Tgann"...You don't ever comment on the normal page... Is this your way of stressing out? You need to move on from your divorce....and try to find a good career (besides being a security cop)

seriously...

You love my wife? I do too... You must have been attracted by her...You"re certainly obsessed with her, I get it..I have some news....WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS IN APRIL!....yayayaya!!!! You gonna start trolling my "unborn child like you do to my wife"???

I bet you will try your best to put her down AGAIN and our baby...Which is sad....I have owned your ass so hard on ESPN because you are fucking nuts and have had you easily banned on finger snaps that you can only resort into "my wife" as the only way to "put me down"? Now you got a my baby to put down too..

I know your as big of a bitch as Old School...nobody takes you serious or respects your posts....

so have at it YANNNNDA

=)

Fin, try reading the other topics on Extreme Ravens, you will see posts from T in the Baltimore Ravens forum..

If needed I can post a link for you?

Remember this, any male can be a father, it takes a man to be a Dad..Congrats on the new addition.

Edited by cravnravn

Why are you sorry?

Is it the fact that you don't actively participate on the actual Ravens topic?, Waiting for me every day, hoping I may respond that YOU WERE RIGHT and I WRONG?

"Ok, TGANN, My Dolphins lost....but it was quite the game that nobody on this board gave MIA the chance...and let's all be honest...Ravens were very lucky to come away victorious...but a win is a win.......and I was wrong......"

Now, I can be an actual man and say it how it is....I'd like to hear from you for why the fact that you only participate on the troll page acting like a total jack ass?......I bet I know more about "your ravens than you Tgann"...You don't ever comment on the normal page... Is this your way of stressing out? You need to move on from your divorce....and try to find a good career (besides being a security cop)

seriously...

You love my wife? I do too... You must have been attracted by her...You"re certainly obsessed with her, I get it..I have some news....WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS IN APRIL!....yayayaya!!!! You gonna start trolling my "unborn child like you do to my wife"???

I bet you will try your best to put her down AGAIN and our baby...Which is sad....I have owned your ass so hard on ESPN because you are fucking nuts and have had you easily banned on finger snaps that you can only resort into "my wife" as the only way to "put me down"? Now you got a my baby to put down too..

I know your as big of a bitch as Old School...nobody takes you serious or respects your posts....

so have at it YANNNNDA

=)

Why are you sorry?

seriously...

so have at it YANNNNDA

=)

Why are you sorry?

seriously...

so have at it YANNNNDA

=)

come on JOSHUA TREE

you've attacked cravns wife a lot

practice what you preach.

support you 100% on your feelings about oldschooltool

Why are you sorry?

seriously...

so have at it YANNNNDA

=)

come on JOSHUA TREE

you've attacked cravns wife

so practice what you preach

as far as the kid goes congrats hope all goes well

but now you're just a BREEDER,

and you showed soo much promise.

hope you finished all you wanted at COC first :kool:

• Upvote 1

Why are you sorry?

seriously...

so have at it YANNNNDA

@fin...

So after making yourself look like a doPe again u Thot it safe to come back? What heppened to "Miami! Book it!? Ya dummy.

So now u come back to the board bragging about your "anchor" baby and act like I didn't know about it before you? Your welcome is all I have to say and if you were half a man instead of half a woman I wouldn't have your wife crawling on her hands and knees cleaning the floors to my house for a few pesos...

Btw I have no idea what she looks like I make her wear a bag on that melon and if that baby comes out with a fedora and sunglasses on don't hold it against her Fin she's still a good kid.

;)

Why are you sorry?

seriously...

so have at it YANNNNDA

@fin...

So after making yourself look like a doPe again u Thot it safe to come back? What heppened to "Miami! Book it!? Ya dummy.

So now u come back to the board bragging about your "anchor" baby and act like I didn't know about it before you? Your welcome is all I have to say and if you were half a man instead of half a woman I wouldn't have your wife crawling on her hands and knees cleaning the floors to my house for a few pesos...

Btw I have no idea what she looks like I make her wear a bag on that melon and if that baby comes out with a fedora and sunglasses on don't hold it against her Fin she's still a good kid.

;)

Yinz do realize this is a football message board and both of you are acting like tools right?

• 3 weeks later...